Hey crackberrians. I just want to know if anyone is experiencing more than usual heat even when only watching youtube videos? I never had this issue before. But I feel like it started the last two weeks after the november update that removed the att software from the att Priv.
    11-24-16 09:52 AM
    Yea mine does to even with other apps. Think it's time to move on from them. Iam on Verizon so nothing to choose from but i go another route . Might try Samsung. Shame since I was with blackberry since the beginning
    11-24-16 10:35 AM
    I am using the Beta version. The device is getting hot frequently. The Hub is freezing on a regular basis. The November update has issues IMO.

** Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2888
    11-24-16 11:32 AM
    I haven't gotten the Nov update on Rogers yet but the phone battery seems poorer since a few of the last stock apps updates.
    11-24-16 11:03 PM
    Yea mine does to even with other apps. Think it's time to move on from them. Iam on Verizon so nothing to choose from but i go another route . Might try Samsung. Shame since I was with blackberry since the beginning
    yeah, not sure what's happening with the last 1-2 OS builds as i also feel that the battery drain is significantly higher and it gets warm so easily. i'm on the unlocked, unbranded STV-1 and i'm running the latest AAH505. i've tried to delete some of my unused apps as well but nope, that doesn't help much. the phone can only manage to do 12 hrs of usability time.. it's so stressful here as my previous Passport could last for almost 2 days in a row with just a minor heat-up, but the PRIV, is something boggling me.
    11-25-16 01:32 AM
    Hey crackberrians. I just want to know if anyone is experiencing more than usual heat even when only watching youtube videos? I never had this issue before. But I feel like it started the last two weeks after the november update that removed the att software from the att Priv.
    Mine gets hot when i play some games. But since ive updated ive had loads of connectivity problems. I had to completly delete all my wifi settings, restart my phone and reconnect to my router again and now i can no longer connect to my samsung snart tv at all even after ive deleted my phone connections off the tv. When i click cast it doesnt even detect the tv. Any one know how i can fix this?
    11-25-16 09:07 AM
    yeah, not sure what's happening with the last 1-2 OS builds as i also feel that the battery drain is significantly higher and it gets warm so easily. i'm on the unlocked, unbranded STV-1 and i'm running the latest AAH505. i've tried to delete some of my unused apps as well but nope, that doesn't help much. the phone can only manage to do 12 hrs of usability time.. it's so stressful here as my previous Passport could last for almost 2 days in a row with just a minor heat-up, but the PRIV, is something boggling me.
    Omg I feel the exact same thing. Hopefully blackberry will fix this soon. The phone was absolutely flawless around july and august. It had no heat issues and fantastic battery life. It seems now I lose around 1:30-2hrs screen on time compared to before while the phone is significantly warm to the touch.
    11-26-16 12:20 AM
    My priv (UK version). Gets hot constantly keep getting warning message
    11-26-16 12:53 PM
    Omg I feel the exact same thing. Hopefully blackberry will fix this soon. The phone was absolutely flawless around july and august. It had no heat issues and fantastic battery life. It seems now I lose around 1:30-2hrs screen on time compared to before while the phone is significantly warm to the touch.
    Hopefully BlackBerry will fix this soon. It's so ridiculous to have this issue on the latest update.
    11-26-16 05:09 PM
    I am having the same issue. It is 6:48pm est and my Priv is warm and the battery down to 83%. It was fully charged at 100% when I left the office at 6:00pm. Tired of reloading and doing all the different things to get the phone to work. Maybe it is time to move on?
    12-06-16 05:51 PM
    Yes, my battery has been much worse in the Nov security update. It's on at 6:30am and I'm down to 15 percent by 2pm. Previously could last till 8 -9pm. I had to buy a portable battery pack to externally charge on the on the go. Only found it gets supper hot while in the update process.
    12-06-16 06:19 PM
    Constantly getting the heat warning message even when i'm running one or two apps. Battery drain is terrible. Has been this way for about two weeks too.

I did a thread about this but it got deleted for some reason.

Glad I'm not the only one. Holding out for the next update, hopefully it will fix it. My Priv barely lasts a day on full charge. I had to recharge it three times today. It's never like that.
    12-06-16 09:30 PM
    Constantly getting the heat warning message even when i'm running one or two apps. Battery drain is terrible. Has been this way for about two weeks too.

I did a thread about this but it got deleted for some reason.

Glad I'm not the only one. Holding out for the next update, hopefully it will fix it. My Priv barely lasts a day on full charge. I had to recharge it three times today. It's never like that.
    December update has just been released. I will try it for the next couple of days to see if there is any improvement.
    12-07-16 12:26 AM