The title says it all. Hopefully the Priv will have its FM transmitter unblocked !

Link:
    Campaign demands telecoms unlock the FM radio found in many smartphones - Business - CBC News

Posted via CB10 
    duckduke likes this.
    05-15-16 02:28 PM
    FM is no problem on my unlocked ShopBlackberry Passport on AT&T. FM has been working for a few years now on Z30 and Passport. Not sure what the issue is with PRIV.

In another discussion here the problem with PRIV appears to be Blackberry. I'm not sure what it takes to activate the chip but it can't be much........ it's not new technology, for Blackberry or Android.
    05-15-16 02:54 PM
    FM is no problem on my unlocked ShopBlackberry Passport on AT&T. FM has been working for a few years now on Z30 and Passport. Not sure what the issue is with PRIV.

In another discussion here the problem with PRIV appears to be Blackberry. I'm not sure what it takes to activate the chip but it can't be much........ it's not new technology, for Blackberry or Android.
    Androids have FM receiver turned off by default, hence the push from consumers as indicated in the article.

Posted via CB10 
    05-15-16 03:03 PM