I am going through all of the threads about the different types of screen protectors/cases and was pretty dead set on the

Seidio Hard case and Armorsuit

I've recently found a armorsuit kit that has a front curved screen protector and a carbon fiber rear protector.

Has anyone had theirs on long enough to give a decent idea about the protection and longevity? I like the white carbon back but don't want it to mess up the actual phone. The back of the priv seems like it might absorb or be ruined by any application liquid.

Also...I read about that guy that messed up his screen by potentially applying too much of the spray. I'm good at working on things but am worried about messing up my new phone!
    06-10-16 09:50 AM
    There was a thread the other day which shows some protector material applied to the rear of the phone and some others posted their pictures. Looked quite nice. But I don't know if anyone has tried removing them and seen the after effects.

The guy who applied too much liquid had the phone revive a few days later. But don't go overboard when applying the liquid and try keeping it out of the speaker grill, mic and upper speaker. Have an absorbent lint free rag available.
    oakakaemmy likes this.
    06-10-16 11:23 AM
    I am going through all of the threads about the different types of screen protectors/cases and was pretty dead set on the

Seidio Hard case and Armorsuit

I've recently found a armorsuit kit that has a front curved screen protector and a carbon fiber rear protector.

Has anyone had theirs on long enough to give a decent idea about the protection and longevity? I like the white carbon back but don't want it to mess up the actual phone. The back of the priv seems like it might absorb or be ruined by any application liquid.

Also...I read about that guy that messed up his screen by potentially applying too much of the spray. I'm good at working on things but am worried about messing up my new phone!
    that guy was me and i have it on front and back but use very little spray and keep a towel near by to catch any solution.
    I was lucky that two days later it came back to life after being in rice and plugged in and turned off to keep it heated up.
    Works like a dream
    FF22 likes this.
    06-10-16 04:38 PM
    I have the ArmourSuit clear full body skin applied to my Priv... Perfect... I used the SIKAI screen protector and the Martin Field's lens protector for the screen and camera lens... The Armoursuit skin is perfect so far... Had it on my Priv since launch and it's still clinging on tightly...

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 04:36 AM
    Armorsuit case friendly screen protector is best I have tried. You need to watch the YouTube directions to apply correctly.

Seidio case with kickstand also in use and I feel it's a well protected phone.

I would highly recommended both.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-12-16 08:41 PM
    Go with the seidio. I was at the Blue Jays game last Friday and managed to drop by priv twice. It was while I was seated so it only fell from less than a metre. Phone is still going strong not a single scratch on the phone nor the case.
    06-13-16 04:45 AM