That's very odd. I assume you have already tried a reboot

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-04-16 02:46 PM
    Yep, tried about everything.
    08-04-16 04:18 PM
    I have to say two things:

1. Even though I just bought my Priv a few weeks ago, you guys are working me into a lather to buy another BlackBerry device.

2. The improvements and quick updates to BlackBerry phones and software are getting me excited about the brand again.

And,

I sort of hate the idea that more people might carry them, making me less of a maverick. Does that make me a bad person? I think yes, I am a bad person.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    08-04-16 06:17 PM
    I have to say two things:

1. Even though I just bought my Priv a few weeks ago, you guys are working me into a lather to buy another BlackBerry device.

2. The improvements and quick updates to BlackBerry phones and software are getting me excited about the brand again.

And,

I sort of hate the idea that more people might carry them, making me less of a maverick. Does that make me a bad person? I think yes, I am a bad person.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    I'm excited about the DTEK50 despite it being all touch (can't wait for Mercury to show up). Rugged back grip, smudge resistant, lcd capacitive screen (prefer it over amoled), thin, light, convenience key, updated BlackBerry suite. Won't be playing Pokemon GO, or gaming in general, so not worried about the chipset, et al. Not nuts about battery or single white LED but I'll make do.
    08-04-16 06:46 PM
    I'm excited about the DTEK50 despite it being all touch (can't wait for Mercury to show up). Rugged back grip, smudge resistant, lcd capacitive screen (prefer it over amoled), thin, light, convenience key, updated BlackBerry suite. Won't be playing Pokemon GO, or gaming in general, so not worried about the chipset, et al. Not nuts about battery or single white LED but I'll make do.
    Get a red sharpie and colour in that LED!
    anon(580947) and 00stryder like this.
    08-04-16 06:49 PM
    Just a suggestion for @smcv and the team here for the future cashew app update.

Please, include the option to allow users to select the photo resolution. Right now we are just limited to use the whole 18MP which doesn't always the case. Allowing more selection will give us freedom to choose and i believe, it will also improve the capture speed.

Why i said this? I remember back to few years ago when soem OEMs were competing to offer bigger MP cameras on their phones. Yeah that's good but the capture speed was mediocre, very slow particularly when the whole MP was selected for that photo capture. Besides, even a 12/13 MP photo is considerably enough for normal usage though.

And i also believe why current OEMs like HTC huawei Samsung Apple, they now stick with 12/13 MP BUT with a larger f value to compensate that, giving the users an almost instant capture time so they still can keep the picture clarity as the moment they capture the photo, the image is taken up almost instantly.

So perhaps I'd like to see on the next update, something like these selections:
    - 4:3 in 18MP
    - 1:1 in 16MP?
    - 16: in 12MP?
    - 4:3 in 13MP?
    - 1:1 in 10MP?
    - 16:9 in 8MP?
    - 4:3 in 9MP
    - 1:1 in 7.2MP
    - 16:9 in 6MP

Or something like that..

I believe that will solve the capture lag by a lot, particularly after selecting lower resolutions.

08-04-16 06:53 PM
    On a side note, a question for Cody Bryant, if you can answer it.

Are there plans to look at including a BlackBerry browser in the Suite at some point in the future, specifically with support for shortcuts? Or perhaps building an extension in Chrome to support shortcuts like Page Up/Dn, Top/Bottom, etc? Right now I'm using Habit Browser because it's bottom oriented and allows many of the BB Browser features on an all touch, but would love to have those pkb shortcuts as well for when the Mercury (DTEKXX) arrives.
    08-04-16 06:57 PM
    Get a red sharpie and colour in that LED!
    Haha, or maybe a piece of red sticky tape to place over it.
    08-04-16 06:58 PM
    Attachment 405536Attachment 405537

See the attached. I have no unread messages in any inbox, yet when I go to my productivity tab message area, it shows all of these. Any suggestions?
    What type of account are you having issues with? Is it a single account or more than one? What do you have your sync interval set to?
    08-04-16 07:32 PM

Are there plans to look at including a BlackBerry browser in the Suite at some point in the future, specifically with support for shortcuts? Or perhaps building an extension in Chrome to support shortcuts like Page Up/Dn, Top/Bottom, etc? Right now I'm using Habit Browser because it's bottom oriented and allows many of the BB Browser features on an all touch, but would love to have those pkb shortcuts as well for when the Mercury (DTEKXX) arrives.
    Can't really comment on that one. Sorry.
    08-04-16 07:34 PM
    Can't really comment on that one. Sorry.
    Understood, no problem. Thanks again.
    08-04-16 07:39 PM

Page down is already supported in Chrome (and most other browsers). Just press the space bar. Page up is Shift Space.

I do wish the Ctrl key worked properly. Currently it only works if you are actively writing, meaning other standard browser shortcuts like Ctrl T for new tab don't work.

anon(9353145) likes this.
    08-04-16 07:56 PM
    What type of account are you having issues with? Is it a single account or more than one? What do you have your sync interval set to?
    It appears all the unread messages in the productivity tab are from my Gmail account which is set to sync every 5 minutes with push.
    08-04-16 08:46 PM
    Just a suggestion for @smcv and the team here for the future cashew app update.
    Heh. Are update codenames now based on nuts?
    08-05-16 06:11 AM
    Oh and one more nitpick about the latest update: I didn't like how "BlackBerry Hub" got renamed to "Hub" . Don't know, not having the BlackBerry name on the icon bugs me.
    08-05-16 06:16 AM
    This is unfortunately something that the BBM team is in control of at the moment. You could leave that feedback for them on their app store page.
    Hi Cody, I have done some testing and I have a question that is probably tied in with your team and not the BBM team. It looks to be a bug in the BlackBerry Calendar app.

Here goes:

If I add an event in a BBM Group, it will not show up in my Calendar App, HOWEVER, it will show up in all the group member's devices, including BB10 and iOS devices. This would seem to me that BBM is sending out the calendar event properly, but it's not showing up in my Calendar App.

Also, my sister just added a BBM Event in her iPhone, and it showed up in my wife's BB10 Calendar, but not my Priv Calendar.

Something seems to be broken with the Priv BlackBerry Calendar app.

I checked the Google Calendar, and the BBM Group event is not showing up there either. So maybe something is broken with the Google Calendar which (I think) is needed for the BlackBerry Calendar sync.

Thoughts?
    08-05-16 08:19 AM
    Figured it out. The messages showing unread where from my Trash folder on Gmail that was being synced. Not sure how or why they were showing up as new unread messages but they were. I unsynced thr Trash folder and they cleared out. May be a bug, I am not sure.
    08-05-16 08:55 AM
    Hi Cody,

Just asking, with the new Hub update, I find that everytime I open the Hub, it will automatically trigger the email accounts to refresh. Is it meant to be set like this?

On the previous build accounts refresh would only be triggered as per my email's sync setting (in my case, every 15 mins, as I have some email accounts in which no IMAP push) so no matter how often I came in and out of the Hub, my emails would only be triggered for refresh and sync just every 15 mins. But now, no matter how I've set my email sync frequency, everytime I open the Hub, all my email accounts will just be refreshed right away.

Is it meant to act that way now? Or is there anything I have to change with my email's setting?

Posted via my PRIV!
    08-05-16 11:58 AM
    I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 - MIUI 8, 3GB RAM, SD 625 with Android Lollipop..

I have tried re-installing and re-adding all the accounts in BB Hub but unfortunately mails stop syncing and i have to depend on other apps or website to check mails.

I have just 1 email account now, Live.in (Hotmail/outlook), email sync frame is forever and calendar to 3 months with push enabled.

is there a way you can help me in getting this fixed?

PS: i have deleted all BB apps and installed them again (in order of services, hub, bbm and keeper) still it didnt help.
    08-18-16 12:30 AM
    I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 - MIUI 8, 3GB RAM, SD 625 with Android Lollipop..

I have tried re-installing and re-adding all the accounts in BB Hub but unfortunately mails stop syncing and i have to depend on other apps or website to check mails.

I have just 1 email account now, Live.in (Hotmail/outlook), email sync frame is forever and calendar to 3 months with push enabled.

is there a way you can help me in getting this fixed?

PS: i have deleted all BB apps and installed them again (in order of services, hub, bbm and keeper) still it didnt help.
    Might have already been mentioned. In that case, my apologies for being redundant.

Suggestion:
    Delete / disable any other app you are using to sync/fetch for email (alternatively, just remove the account from those apps).
    Then re-configure the account in the hub.
    (Basically, the hub will be your ONLY email client).
    Hopefully, this should work.
    08-18-16 02:56 AM
    Might have already been mentioned. In that case, my apologies for being redundant.

Suggestion:
    Delete / disable any other app you are using to sync/fetch for email (alternatively, just remove the account from those apps).
    Then re-configure the account in the hub.
    (Basically, the hub will be your ONLY email client).
    Hopefully, this should work.
    Thanks for suggestion but I use website to check emails now. So its only hub within which I have added my Hotmail account and it does not sync anymore.
    08-18-16 07:11 AM
146 ... 456