I've been seeing this same behavior in my Priv since installing a system update on Nov 2: every restart now comes with a blanking of all folder names. Very frustrating.
    11-21-17 11:45 PM
    it happened on my K1 too. but a reboot seemed to have cured it.
    11-22-17 12:22 AM
    Just noticed this on my Keyone after Retart! Names on 2 folders disappear! when will this be fixed I wonder!
    11-22-17 06:26 AM
    Having the same problem too. Started about 2 weeks ago I think. I have added the names back and they disappear

I also reentered, and then after reboot they disappeared again. It seems to me that it happens after the latest launcher update.
    11-23-17 02:23 PM
    Ditto here, unlocked ATT Priv, have to rename folders I've created every time I reboot the phone. Frustrating and should not be a problem. Maybe my last BB, had one back to Pearl 8100 days. Too bad.
    11-24-17 04:15 PM
    same here
    11-24-17 05:17 PM
    Same on my K1. Can't PinPoint exactly when it started blanking the folder names, but it seems recent within 30 days or so.
    11-27-17 10:21 AM
    Have been experiencing folder names disappearing the past few weeks as well on a DTEK50 following manual, and also spontaneous reboots.
    11-30-17 08:56 AM
    Same here. PRIV Have retyped in names 3 times!! FIX PLEASE
    11-30-17 08:06 PM
    More disappearing folder names - here, as well - on my KeyOne Black. Been happening for the last couple weeks, and as others have described, truly beyond frustrating. Doesn't help that I happen to use about a dozen folders. Has anyone done a factory reset, and if so, any luck? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Thx.
    11-30-17 10:42 PM
    folder names keep disappearing on my priv too
    12-01-17 03:42 AM
    Same here. PRIV Have retyped in names 3 times!! FIX PLEASE
    Only three 3 times? This has happened to me almost every other day for the past few weeks.
    12-01-17 10:40 AM
    the folder names on my Priv also disappeared recently. I renamed them and they disappeared again. Maybe the December update (if we ever get it) will resolve this.
    12-02-17 10:46 AM
    I had this problem... doing a 'Power Off. seems to have corrected the issue.. have done a few restarts since and folder names remain
    12-05-17 10:19 PM
    This is driving me nuts, I thought once I moved on from the Q10 there would be no issues, now using everything Google sadly has to offer I thought these sort of things wouldn't happen, to be honest, no surprise at all if its the Blackberry bit that not working correctly. It doesn't happen on my wife's Huawei, I know the phone keeps crashing, usually when Waze is running, when it does and the phone re-starts all the names have gone, even tried putting the folders on a second page... It didn't help. Hard reset didn't make any difference to me, I don't really have anything new to offer other than add me to the list. Really hope this is sorted soon,
    12-08-17 01:53 PM
    happens on KEYᵒⁿᵉ too but only some Of the icon folders, not all
    12-08-17 03:30 PM
    Yeah, (still) happens the same way on my KEYone B E. - Tried a power off like poster z30_van, above, shared was the fix for his. But for my K1, not only was a power off not a fix, but it makes (usually like half of my dozen +) folder names disappear again, same way a reboot does.
    12-08-17 04:35 PM
    Hi guys, should add I'm on a Priv ... so may not help for keyone ?
    12-09-17 10:35 AM
    My Priv is doing it, too. Also, the Blackberry Launcher crashes about 5 times every day. So annoying.
    wilsonba likes this.
    12-11-17 05:05 PM
    This is driving me nuts, I thought once I moved on from the Q10 there would be no issues, now using everything Google sadly has to offer I thought these sort of things wouldn't happen, to be honest, no surprise at all if its the Blackberry bit that not working correctly. It doesn't happen on my wife's Huawei, I know the phone keeps crashing, usually when Waze is running, when it does and the phone re-starts all the names have gone, even tried putting the folders on a second page... It didn't help. Hard reset didn't make any difference to me, I don't really have anything new to offer other than add me to the list. Really hope this is sorted soon,
    Thx for the heads up regarding the hard reset. Are u on a KEYone ?
    12-12-17 04:49 AM
    This problem has appeared to be fixed with the recent update to the BlackBerry Launcher app. I did three reboots in a row to test it and the folder names are intact.
    12-15-17 09:17 AM
    This problem has appeared to be fixed with the recent update to the BlackBerry Launcher app. I did three reboots in a row to test it and the folder names are intact.
    Can confirm the same finding - very happy to discover
    12-18-17 10:50 PM
    So far so good. No issues for the past several days.
    12-19-17 01:21 PM
    Sorry for the not-so-constructive reply, but I've had it with Android.
    I've had various versions of Android on multiple devices throughout the last 10 years. All were disappointing experiences with frustrating results. And all devices eventually slowed to a crawl, overheated, locked up and we're quite useless after time. This PRIV is no different. It's a nice pocket heater for these Canadian winter days. I haven't had to charge a phone this often since I had a bag phone and used it for conference calls. I really wanted this to work but Android is an insult to my moderate intelligence. I'm switching back to Apple the second this contract is up. And in the meantime considering cracking out the Z30 once again - a technically superior device running a rock solid os.
    05-03-18 08:27 PM
49 12