How are the apps with BlackBerry software and the android os? Are the popular apps everyone complains about working well: netflix, instagram, banking apps?

If BlackBerry continues to make android phones, I'd like to know how the app experience is.
    11-20-15 07:45 AM
    Apps are a lot faster. Nothing compared to Bb10 runtime. Hub needs some polishing, as well as virtual and physical keyboard which have different behavior when it comes to inputs/autocorrect. Haven't found yet how to start a sms with a non-cap letter

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-20-15 07:54 AM
    Absolutely fixed. The Android runtime on BB10 was junk. There is a reason Android is so popular. Apps! Apps! Apps! You won't have any incompatibility woes or compromises. Everything just works (from the app perspective).
    11-20-15 08:00 AM
    I'll be keeping my bb10 phones for as long as possible. But in a couple years when I need a new phone, I'm sure I'll be shopping the assortment of BlackBerry droids.
    11-20-15 08:05 AM
    How are the apps with BlackBerry software and the android os? Are the popular apps everyone complains about working well: netflix, instagram, banking apps?

If BlackBerry continues to make android phones, I'd like to know how the app experience is.
    I don't have a Priv yet, but as far as Android in general is concerned: the app selection is gigantic and most never apps look and perform great. Blackberry didn't change the way apps run, so nothing to worry about here.
    11-20-15 10:46 PM