Does content transfer app cover this?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    12-19-15 11:33 PM
    If you have an Evernote account, you can do it by creating a folder that syncs with Evernote in your Remember app and moving the notes to that folder. You'll be able to access these note from any Evernote app version .
    12-19-15 11:55 PM
    I used the BlackBerry Transfer apps. There is one for your old BlackBerry and one on the google play store for your priv. It transfered all my notes to the BlackBerry notes app on the Priv.

It did not bring my folders however...which is a big pain.

Blackberry kind of wrecked it for me when they split up notes and tasks in the Remember app.

I am still looking for the perfect integration for notes and tasks. BlackBerry was on the right track until they split them up.

At the moment I am using evernote and SplenDo for tasks. SpenDo is free and integrates with google apps tasks which is good for me.

I should add that both the BlackBerry Transfer apps and the Priv notes app have been updated since I used them at launch...don't know if that changed anything materially.

BlackBerry PRIV
    Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-20-15 07:03 AM
    Are you able to display your tasks within your calender. I currently use the Remember app on my Z30 and display dated tasks within the app.

I agree that splitting up tasks and notes was a bad idea. It doesn't allow you to put both notes and tasks in the same project folder.

I'll look at SplenDo

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 05:48 PM