This is the last I've seen of this, and it's from last March.
    BlackBerry Hub And Other Native Apps Are Coming To iPhone And Android | N4BB

Anyone seen or heard anything more current?
    10-19-15 12:21 PM
    No they have gone quite on the whole cross platform BlackBerry Experience suite that Chen introduced.

I would assume that it will launch along with or not too far behind the PRIV.... unless it just not ready yet. Which as they haven't asked for any type of beta testing buy users.... means either they are stupid and will do like they did with BBM and just release the beta to the public. Or that they simply have not been about to optimize the app(s) and get it working the way that they want.
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-19-15 01:44 PM
    Thanks for the info.
    Bummer, I was hoping to try out the hub on my current device before I really considered the Priv.
    10-19-15 01:47 PM
    No they have gone quite on the whole cross platform BlackBerry Experience suite that Chen introduced.

I would assume that it will launch along with or not too far behind the PRIV.... unless it just not ready yet. Which as they haven't asked for any type of beta testing buy users.... means either they are stupid and will do like they did with BBM and just release the beta to the public. Or that they simply have not been about to optimize the app(s) and get it working the way that they want.
    I agree with that.

My own take is that BB want to give the Priv initial exclusivity of the Hub etc... And also, I don't think it's quite ready for prime time

There was a post showing the Priv running the Hub, but with no 3rd party apps visible in the Hub. Possibly significant, maybe not. Guess we'll see the "completeness" of the Hub soon enough if the Priv really does ship on 6th November.

Sent from my Awesome Lumia 1520
    10-19-15 01:54 PM
    Everything is so freaking slow with BlackBerry. Seriously, it's no wonder they're bleeding money.
    10-19-15 01:58 PM
    Guess I'll just have to wait to ask ppl who get it right off the bat, see what the hub is really like. It's my m ain reason for considering the priv.
    10-19-15 02:00 PM
    Guess I'll just have to wait to ask ppl who get it right off the bat, see what the hub is really like. It's my m ain reason for considering the priv.
    Yeah let someone else be the beta tester.....

BUT.... BlackBerry Experience Suite - HUB, might not be exactly the same as the PRIV's native HUB. The BlackBerry Experience was originally announced as part of BES, so that HUB would function within the Work Container. Maybe they are the "same", and maybe they aren't.
    10-19-15 02:19 PM