Most Priv owners know of the infamous annoying click when typing on their screens well here's the cure...

Take if you have a case on it take some plastic tape and wrap a thin layer around the bottom part of the case (several winds about 3 I think?) in the front side near the bottom part and it will disappear just be careful and make sure the tape runs along the grove on the inside of the bend and your Priv will perform rock solid!
    Trust me it works!
    This will do till some company makes a case that closes the gap on the inside and make the bottom outside section also act as a soft bumper as I did to prevent the sliding section of the face from coming to a full factory stop.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone with a Priv Click here's the cure-160509.jpg  
    01-31-16 01:52 AM
    Yeah I can't follow what you're saying at all.

Video, please.

jm1219, Esi_T, Jonneh and 1 others like this.
    01-31-16 02:20 PM
    Most Priv owners know of the infamous annoying click when typing on their screens well here's the cure...

Take if you have a case on it take some plastic tape and wrap a thin layer around the bottom part of the case (several winds about 3 I think?) in the front side near the bottom part and it will disappear just be careful and make sure the tape runs along the grove on the inside of the bend and your Priv will perform rock solid!
    Trust me it works!
    This will do till some company makes a case that closes the gap on the inside and make the bottom outside section also act as a soft bumper as I did to prevent the sliding section of the face from coming to a full factory stop.

Thanks for the tip. Although I'm not going to wrap tape around my phone. I'd rather have a few clicks here and there.

01-31-16 03:19 PM
    Video please.

02-01-16 04:29 AM
    It's really difficult to read what you're saying here. The picture looks like something most people are not going to want to "have to do" for their $23983 phone. So, *sigh*, let us prepare for the war about to be unleashed.
    blambtn likes this.
    02-01-16 11:45 AM
    Video please

02-07-16 03:12 PM
    I agree with the others, video please 😀

02-07-16 03:49 PM
    Yea didn't think to make a video but I'll try never made one except when I send people I know picks and even then I always get an error that it's too big and end up trimming it.
    But to tell the truth it don't look that bad in fact it looks like a bumper guard and actually part of the shell.
    Thanks for checking out the thread.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 01:17 PM
    OK fellas here ya go!!! My first B Rated movie!

03-23-16 01:50 PM
    Maybe a video of how you CAREFULLY remove that plastic frame?
    03-23-16 02:49 PM
    That is an aftermarket shell that you buy at the store. It's a snap on case it's not the body itself.
    I thought I mentioned that if not I'll do it again.
    Sorry for the confusion.

FF22 likes this.
    03-24-16 04:00 AM
    Somehow by putting the tape on it like that gives it just enough lift to stop the clicking.
    Again it's not the body is the phone whereby you may need to unscrew or take the phone apart in anyway, when you buy a case body protector you'll see what I'm talking about.
    No worries I'll do it again some time tomorrow.
    Thanks for watching the video I kinda thought I may need to show both sides of the case but I just assumed that all would know about the casing.
    Sorry about that.

FF22 likes this.
    03-24-16 04:06 AM