I am no longer able to send outgoing messages from email since the Hub update. I get a popup saying a possible fix is that my password needs to be updated. However, it will not save my password settings. Anyone else having an issue? I am assuming I will have to call Verizon for help, or I will have to remove the email and reinstall. I tried rebooting but that had no effect. I am receiving incoming messages.
    12-09-16 08:52 AM
    No issues. The Hub after the update has become super fast . The device performance has improved manifolds. No heating. The battery life has also shown improvement.
    12-09-16 08:55 AM
    I am no longer able to send outgoing messages from email since the Hub update. I get a popup saying a possible fix is that my password needs to be updated. However, it will not save my password settings. Anyone else having an issue? I am assuming I will have to call Verizon for help, or I will have to remove the email and reinstall. I tried rebooting but that had no effect. I am receiving incoming messages.
    What type of email account? Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, other?

I know that Yahoo is switching things up. A friend could not get into her Yahoo account yesterday on a computer without updating her password.
    12-09-16 09:47 AM
    Nope. All fine here.
    12-09-16 12:12 PM
    All,

Thanks for the feedback. I found a solution. I got on wifi and once connected, it allowed me to finally save my password. So everything seems to work fine now. I don't know why I had to be on WiFi to do it - perhaps because I am at my home? - but it finally saved and connected.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-09-16 01:33 PM
    Well it appears my problem is not solved. This morning I found that once again, I am unable to make outbound email messages. Verizon said it was the email company. The email company proved to me that my account is fine (I can make outbound messages on webmail). Back to Verizon who sent me to BlackBerry. I worked for a short time with BlackBerry support and have a case # However, it's not fixed and now Noone from BlackBerry support answers the phone.
    12-12-16 01:17 PM
    Well, I am assuming I got it resolved. BlackBerry had me remove my email account, then reinstall using different server settings. They said that sometimes with system upgrades this error issue happens with email.
    12-12-16 05:51 PM