Hi All,

So I ordered two BB Privs from the Shop BB Canada online store. They were two separate transactions. I have received invoices for both of them to be the same amount ($943 CAD). However, on my credit card statement, one of the charges was charged in USD, so my account was debited $984 instead of the 943. For the other phone, the charge was correct. I have called Shop BB to dispute the difference in charges, but it has been a week, and after a week, their accounting department tells the agent to call me and tell me that they charged it in USD and I am responsible for the conversion....seriously?!?! it took them a week to tell me what I told them?!?! I then told the agent, in a very harsh tone, that why was my other order charged in CAD? It has been another few days since hearing back; to me, it's a matter of principal rather than the $40. How do you suggest I approach this? I told them that I will proceed in filing a chargeback with my CC company; do you all think that will get them to move quicker? Considering their response rate, cluelessness, etc, I doubt they would even respond to a chargeback, so maybe I score a free priv lol...end of rant!
    12-11-15 02:39 PM
    Shop BlackBerry is the worst. I hope you have a quick resolution to this!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 02:49 PM
    Shop BlackBerry is the worst. I hope you have a quick resolution to this!

Posted via CB10
    Thank you and I hope so too! I guess chargeback it will be!
    12-11-15 03:56 PM
    Thank you and I hope so too! I guess chargeback it will be!
    You can order blackberry phones through staple.ca
    12-11-15 04:55 PM