I've had my Priv for about three years but for the last few months its been doing something strange. It will crash and then come back to life but will then stay awake draining the battery until I reboot. It will do this every day for a few days then go away for weeks then come back. The screenshot below gives you an idea of what's happening:

Anyone experienced this?-capture.png

The example above it looks like it crashed for hours but other times the break in the battery graph is not that big at all. I did install Whatsapp because of the demise of BBM prior to this issue starting so I'm wondering if that's the root of the problem in some way.

Not a major issue because it goes way and a reboot cures the battery drain, but I'm interested to see if anyone else has seen this on their Priv.
    10-14-19 05:30 AM
    I've had my Priv for about three years but for the last few months its been doing something strange. It will crash and then come back to life but will then stay awake draining the battery until I reboot. It will do this every day for a few days then go away for weeks then come back. The screenshot below gives you an idea of what's happening:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	446452

The example above it looks like it crashed for hours but other times the break in the battery graph is not that big at all. I did install Whatsapp because of the demise of BBM prior to this issue starting so I'm wondering if that's the root of the problem in some way.

Not a major issue because it goes way and a reboot cures the battery drain, but I'm interested to see if anyone else has seen this on their Priv.
    Try removing whats APP and see what happens, if it stays it could be the battery.
    10-14-19 08:22 AM
    Try removing whats APP and see what happens, if it stays it could be the battery.
    Thanks for the reply. I don't think it's the battery on most occasions I can more or less set my watch to when my priv will crash. I'm 90% sure its software related. The last app I installed prior to this issue starting was Whatsapp. I've a feeling it's to do with the automated backup process but not sure how.
    11-04-19 05:45 AM
    You might have battery issues. However, the next time you reboot your PRIV hold down the power button for 32 seconds.
    11-17-19 07:44 AM