Seems I'm not getting anymore messages coming through the hub. No text or email. Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 04:42 PM
    How long has it been Mia? Reboots help?

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    11-07-15 04:44 PM
    I'm not having any trouble so far with mine. Check your settings or delete account and then add again. Have you done the current updates for it? I had 40 updates for apps last night, hub was on the list. Maybe reboot the phone if you haven't already.
    11-07-15 04:46 PM
    Yeah I did the update and reboot numerous times. It's like the native Gmail app will have the emails come in but they are not crossing into the hub. Also all my text messages in the hub have some with names and other are just numbers where there should be a name. The native texting app shows the name. It's weird

11-07-15 04:49 PM
    I'm having the same issue, receiving mail in the Gmail app but not the hub, tried looking for settings to switch - didn't find anything that looks like the cause.

11-07-15 05:47 PM
    Same here. I am having issues with Hub (or understanding how to use it). The only email that shows are accounts I have added specifically in the Hub, it does not magically pickup on my gmail accounts that were setup in the gmail app, and when I do add them to Hub I get duplicated notifications. I am running latest version of Hub, I manually updated it.

I'm hoping somebody figures this out, or posts some videos so I can at least see if what I imagine it is suppose to be like actually exists or not.
    11-07-15 05:59 PM
    EMAILS need to be manually added to HUB... DISABLE GMAIL SYNC to remove duplicate notifications
    marzfreerider likes this.
    11-07-15 06:00 PM
    EMAILS need to be manually added to HUB... DISABLE GMAIL SYNC to remove duplicate notifications
    Appreciate the feedback but that is what I did when I setup. Also how would you explain the text issues?

11-07-15 06:29 PM
    Hi,

I updated everything I can't get it to work right or push mail right. It's hit and miss.. I gave up on it for now.. I'm using bluemail for my email client. I'm using chompsms for sms.. Hope this helps.. I spent hours and hours and hours trying to get the hub working.
    11-07-15 07:32 PM
    Adding gmails directly to the Hub results in up to 5 minute delays on getting messages as it does not seem to support push/imap idle for gmail.
    11-07-15 07:46 PM
    IMAP idle is supported, but make sure you are on the updated version of Hub from Google play. Then it will be on by default. Sounds like you are still on the preloaded version.

11-07-15 09:56 PM
    OP, can you confirm what version of Hub you are running?

Go into settings --> accounts and make sure messages are enabled to sync. Also, go into account settings and try re-entering your password.

PM me if you're still having issues and we'll get it looked at.

11-07-15 09:59 PM
    Seems I'm not getting anymore messages coming through the hub. No text or email. Anyone else experiencing this?

There is an update in Play Store tonight. If you don't see. Search BlackBerry Limited

posted from my Priv!
    11-07-15 10:19 PM
    having issues with the hub that are really frustrating me. names are not appearing just numbers in the hub and i cannot txt people back through the hub it directs me to the android messaging app. is there a way to txt back through the hub???
    11-07-15 10:47 PM
    Hub version 1.1. The messages are set to sync. They just take a bit to come in and the names don't cross over. Also cannot get the battery to cool down when I use it.

11-07-15 11:30 PM
    Hub version 1.1. The messages are set to sync. They just take a bit to come in and the names don't cross over. Also cannot get the battery to cool down when I use it.

What type of account is it?
    11-08-15 12:49 AM
    What type of account is it?
    Just a Gmail account. It's OK I appreciate the help but I am just gonna return it tomorrow. I cannot deal with the heat issue. It's cool until I start doing anything. It's weird. Also losing a percentage a minute when I am using it isn't ideal.

11-08-15 12:57 AM
    I have had a huge problem with the content transfer apps that caused the hub not to work. I called in a case on this and we narrowed down to the content app. I have posted the below:

If you imported using the BlackBerry content transfer apprehend that is or us likely the problem.

Wipe device. Start fresh. Don't import from backup.

Update all BlackBerry apps prior to adding accounts in hub.

Add account.

Set sync email to anything but forever. Best is under 30 days.

Test and see what happens.

I have logged a case on this and posted a thread and multiple responses on CB.

The BlackBerry second tier rep suggested that I use the device transfer app which is different the the content transfer app. But after 3 times wiping the device and getting the same broken result I said no.

Log a case ticket. BlackBerry knows about it. It is a big deal if the app doesn't work because thousands of people may need to use it. I have had a few other posters do what I have said above and they have had positive results.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 08:01 PM
    See a few posts below.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 08:02 PM
    Sorry for the typos

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 08:04 PM
    Hi,

I updated everything I can't get it to work right or push mail right. It's hit and miss.. I gave up on it for now.. I'm using bluemail for my email client. I'm using chompsms for sms.. Hope this helps.. I spent hours and hours and hours trying to get the hub working.
    Only messenger will work in the Hub at this time from what I understood. No third party apps are supported for the Hub other than FB and Twitter. So chomp will not show. As for your email I'm not sure as mine is working through the Hub.

11-08-15 08:09 PM
    Only messenger will work in the Hub at this time from what I understood. No third party apps are supported for the Hub other than FB and Twitter. So chomp will not show. As for your email I'm not sure as mine is working through the Hub.

Not quite true. You should be able to have your default app as Chomp if you want and Hub will push you there instead. With 3Rd party text messaging apps though, where it can get troublesome is their back stack. Not all of them work properly in that hitting back takes you back to Hub. Some just drop you to the home screen which obviously isn't ideal.
    11-10-15 07:18 AM