So far I have spent 2.5h with BlackBerry tech support, 30 mins with Bell tech support and visited a Bell store (at the request of BlackBerry tech support) and no one can get my contacts or calender to sync with the Priv. My business relies on these contacts (about 750 of them) and calender events (several weeks worth) and I cannot function wout them. Am I the only one who can't sync, or is this a larger issue? No way I want to manually enter all that info.

The info is associated w two sympatico.ca email accounts and have always moved effortlessly with any new BlackBerry. Not so with the Priv. In the meantime, I cannot use the Priv and have been relying on my Passport.

Anyone else?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 01:31 PM
    Was finally able to transfer my contacts from the Passport to the Priv. Used an app called Copy My Data. It's in the GPS, but not in BlackBerry World so I had to sideload it onto the Passport. It allowed me to sync contacts over my home WiFi and it appears that all of the contacts transferred.

Not sure why it worked when Content Transfer app failed, but whatever. For some reason, content transfer app would only capture a small number of my contacts.

Again, it will need to be sideloaded onto the BlackBerry so it may not work for everyone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 04:50 PM