Maybe I haven't searched hard enough but couldn't find any mention of how enterprise accounts will be supported from the get-go.

Is Work Life by Blackberry the new Blackberry Balance? Is it something that will be available from launch for enterprises? I guess since it's android now, there's also the option of using Good... but I would much prefer something from BB. However, if Good is well-supported then maybe there wouldn't be an incentive for companies to bother with the Blackberry app, since both will be provided by BB anyway.

Just wondering what to expect - thanks.
    10-31-15 07:45 AM
    You'll have to provision licenses for android devices I presume ...
    11-01-15 09:37 PM
    I asked similar previously, BES12 is required and apparently i read that work space is there (or Balance) but I don't know how it works / looks...

But my thoughts are that this is a BlackBerry device so the relevant policies etc should work from the BES otherwise what is the point,

So from that point of view there should be control over all the enterprise aspect of things like emailing & killing the 'device' remotely etc, although if it does exactly what it does on BB10 who knows..

I can only imagine that it would be better natively using BES rather than putting Good on it, maybe they have even used their new Good tech under the hood for this in some way? (it seemed a bit weird they bought it)
    11-02-15 01:04 AM