dear crackberrians... question about a priv/android... two swipes from top bring the quick settings, any way to customize what appears in this menu? thanks!
    Last edited by gallopiton; 05-08-16 at 10:06 PM.
    05-08-16 09:33 PM
    Yeah, I've been trying to figure this one out too

Rock'n the Marshmallow boosted Priv!
    05-08-16 10:04 PM
    You can on Marshmallow.

Enable system ui tuner by holding down the settings gear in quick settings.
    gallopiton likes this.
    05-08-16 10:14 PM
    Yes you can long press on the gear icon top right, it will enable system ui tuner
    Attached Thumbnails any way to change quick settings?-1462763684341.jpg  
    gallopiton likes this.
    05-08-16 10:15 PM
    Yes you can long press on the gear icon top right, it will enable system ui tuner
    Too slow!
    Uzi likes this.
    05-08-16 10:16 PM
    Lol at same time
    05-08-16 10:17 PM
    Am I the only one this does not work for? On MM, 2 finger swipe from the top to open quick settings. Press and hold the gear icon and nothing happens?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android On My Priv
    05-08-16 10:23 PM
    thank you very much to both of you...!
    05-08-16 10:23 PM
    How long are you long pressing the icon? I am pressing it and nothing is happening....
    05-08-16 10:27 PM
    at the beginning i thought the same... but if you paid attention to the message (after long press in the gear settings icon), it said that now you have a new option that will be at the bottom of the settings, called System UI Tuner... do it again and i bet you will see it...

Am I the only one this does not work for? On MM, 2 finger swipe from the top to open quick settings. Press and hold the gear icon and nothing happens?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android On My Priv
    05-08-16 10:28 PM
    at the beginning i thought the same... but if you paid attention to the message (after long press in the gear settings icon), it said that now you have a new option that will be at the bottom of the settings, called System UI Tuner... do it again and i bet you will see it...
    No dice....? No actions whenever I long press it.
    05-08-16 10:57 PM
    For people having trouble enable it, try do it while on charger
    05-08-16 11:01 PM
    strange... try what Usman suggested above my post, but if not, do it again... at first i thought that i was doing it wrong... but i swiped twice to bring the quick settings, very long press on the gear icon, and then (without stopping holding the icon) a message appeared saying that now i had activated the System UI tuner... and there it was, at the end of the list, after about phone...

No dice....? No actions whenever I long press it.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2211079e36.jpg
    05-08-16 11:13 PM
    I've tried this several times now to no avail. Holding for in excess of 3 minutes, charging, not charging, wifi on, wifi off, I even tried it with the PKB closed!... no luck. I have developer options on. Could this be the blocker?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-09-16 02:13 AM
    Worked for me, thanks for the tip

05-09-16 04:22 AM
    Doesn't hurt to try without the developer mode on...

I've tried this several times now to no avail. Holding for in excess of 3 minutes, charging, not charging, wifi on, wifi off, I even tried it with the PKB closed!... no luck. I have developer options on. Could this be the blocker?

05-09-16 07:10 AM
    Nice to know of the two swipes, i had no idea it was working like on BlackBerry 10!
    05-09-16 11:01 AM
    I tried with developer options on/off and nothing, the settings wheel won't spin, also tried while the phone was charging and while it wasn't and no luck, it just won't work.
    Any ideas?

LE: I found the fix that will work 100%, animations from developer settings need to be turned ON (ty reddit ).
    Last edited by Scovik; 05-09-16 at 11:35 AM.
    vpblaze likes this.
    05-09-16 11:17 AM
    Does anyone know how to remove the percentage outside of the battery? I remember that it can be set On/Off but I couldn't find from where.
    It beats the purpose of enabling the embedded battery percentage as you will end up with 2 percentages
    05-10-16 03:53 AM
    i have been looking for that setting as well...

Does anyone know how to remove the percentage outside of the battery? I remember that it can be set On/Off but I couldn't find from where.
    It beats the purpose of enabling the embedded battery percentage as you will end up with 2 percentages
    05-10-16 08:06 AM
    I tried with developer options on/off and nothing, the settings wheel won't spin, also tried while the phone was charging and while it wasn't and no luck, it just won't work.
    Any ideas?

LE: I found the fix that will work 100%, animations from developer settings need to be turned ON (ty reddit ).
    Which animations are you talking about? The three options here?
    I have them turned on and still nothing comes up. I even turned developer options off just to try.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems I have gotten it now....i am honestly not sure what I did different this time compared the many others.....
    05-10-16 10:05 AM
    I believe he isn't able to activate the System UI Tuner, even after pressing and holding the gear icon, exiting developed mode etc...

Which animations are you talking about? The three options here?
    I have them turned on and still nothing comes up. I even turned developer options off just to try.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...03f4998eca.jpg
    05-10-16 10:08 AM