I'm desperately waiting the update as I have 2 Priv's still sitting on my desk gathering dust.

If I connect it to the wifi then it automatically reboots the phone instantly. As the phone comes back online it reboots again.

I opened a ticket with BlackBerry last month and it made it up to the devs. I sent in the debug logs and they told me that I had to wait for the patches and update over mobile data as the fix will be in the August update and then closed my ticket. They work on some access points but not other ones. This is the EMEA version.

An autoloader will make it easier!
    08-05-16 07:27 AM
    sounds like a serious issue and that they OWE you a fix. CLose the ticket without solving the issue? damn!
    08-05-16 09:03 AM
    I'm desperately waiting the update as I have 2 Priv's still sitting on my desk gathering dust.

If I connect it to the wifi then it automatically reboots the phone instantly. As the phone comes back online it reboots again.

I opened a ticket with BlackBerry last month and it made it up to the devs. I sent in the debug logs and they told me that I had to wait for the patches and update over mobile data as the fix will be in the August update and then closed my ticket. They work on some access points but not other ones. This is the EMEA version.

An autoloader will make it easier!
    I agree with Jaydee. I think you need to call them again. If nothing else, they should be able to send you the autoloader or a private link to one.
    08-05-16 12:25 PM
    I rang them today and basically got told that this autoloader isn't yet available to them either and I'd have to wait like I was originally told. That ended that support ticket.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 01:42 PM
    Poor support. Does the phone work if you turn off wifi or is it dead in the water? If dead, they owe you a loaner or working phone in my useless opinion. Who is your carrier?
    08-05-16 03:57 PM
    Both phones reboot if they attach to the company UniFi Access Points. If wifi is disabled then they work fine. They will also reboot on a Netgear Extender connection so it's something in the protocol negotiation which causes it.

Carrier is O2 but phones are purchased outright from a 3rd party. O2 won't do anything.
    08-06-16 02:12 AM
    Factory reset did not help?
    08-06-16 02:15 AM