Is there any BlackBerry phone that you regret never having the chance to buy?

I was in another thread in the Q10 section where somebody asked to list every phone you ever had. I listed them all (BackBerry) which aren't too many but enough to consider myself a BlackBerry supporter: 7100t, 9780, 9310, Z10, Q10 and Passport SE.

Somehow it reminded me that a younger self was once waiting for the Pearl 3G but it was simply never released on Tmobile even though there were rumors that it was coming. I waited months.

Sometime later I was ready to buy it. Cincinnati bell had it very cheap. But they wouldn't ship to California. Same thing with Virgin Mobile Canada. ATT was always expensive. It finally disappeared.

I really wanted that phone. I have been tempted to buy it now but I won't use it and I won't get BIS so there's no point. I missed it's time.

As for the Priv. It is likely that I'll get it late next year or later. It is possible that I'll never get it if there are more BB10 phones. My Passport SE rocks.

One can only dream there will be another suretype physical keyboard one day.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 10:32 PM
    No regrets. I just buy what I wanted back in the day. It never costs much. My favourite purchases so far are the Storm2 (it's a great alarm clock/podcast device) and an HP Jornada 680 (it's kind of beautiful and pointless). One of these days I'll probably grab a LifeDrive.

Great topic, BTW.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 10:48 PM
    Not really.... I pretty much bought them all...!! Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 11:32 PM
    This my credo, no ragrets.

Not even a single phone, no way not me.
    10-27-15 11:38 PM