Anyone think BB will release any more official info on the Priv this week? I would like to see the official specs and features list soon.
    10-04-15 04:03 PM
    I doubt it. I would expect that there are still a number of unfinished items in terms of software and perhaps firmware, not to mention marketing and sales.
    10-04-15 04:23 PM
    Ask forum member dc2000. He's the one that makes the exact day prognostications.
    z3user likes this.
    10-04-15 08:20 PM
    Maybe Wednesday or thursday.
    10-04-15 08:29 PM
    What's Wednesday or Thursday?
    10-04-15 08:57 PM
    http://recode.net/events/code-mobile/

John Chen is speaking.
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-04-15 09:08 PM
    Let's hope someone prepped him since his last demo.
    10-04-15 09:18 PM
    Ask forum member dc2000. He's the one that makes the exact day prognostications.
    Seriously? What's with the personal attack... pretty juvenile, kid. Just a little computer nerd hiding behind a screen... *thumbs up*
    10-04-15 09:29 PM
    Seriously? What's with the personal attack... pretty juvenile, kid. Just a little computer nerd hiding behind a screen... *thumbs up*
    Agreed. What's with passive aggressive attacks on fellow crackberrians?

Dc2000.. respect for giving us a scoop that you had a lead on.

Things don't always go as planned... see Chen demo
    MO3iusONE and 00stryder like this.
    10-04-15 09:34 PM
    That's because according to his screen name he's a "guitar hero legend".

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 09:40 PM
    Agreed. What's with passive aggressive attacks on fellow crackberrians?

Dc2000.. respect for giving us a scoop that you had a lead on.

Things don't always go as planned... see Chen demo
    Seriously ridiculous. Honestly I live a very fulfilling life, kind of sad how others don't so they personally have to take it out on others through a computer screen because they don't like themselves.

Stop bullying, this should be a community - not a place to attack others. I've had enough of the personal attacks on threads and PM's. Maybe I should screenshot some of those PM's and show everyone?

Didn't your mother ever teach you, if you have nothing nice to say; don't say anything at all?

This is a community. Either behave like you belong or please see yourself out the door.

I guess you're always going to have those one or two bad apples(no pun intended, *cough* iPhone *cough*). But maybe everyone should realize I wouldn't of said anything if I didn't have anything to deliver? I'm deeply sorry everyone(read: certain individuals, lol) are butthurt because it ended up being information that wasn't correct. Plans change, get over it. If I knew I would of gotten that kind of wrath I wouldn't of said absolutely anything..

So again, if you feel the sudden need to personally attack me - then so be it. But don't expect me to sit around and take it. I'll say this - I'm likely more than double your size and can bench your weight. So if you wouldn't say it to me in person, don't say it at all.

Be polite, respect everyone that's part of this community as there isn't a lot of us left. We should be working together and not going for each others throats. If you're as juvenile as I think you may be, instead of going off on me, go on social media and go tell the world how you feel(rant away). Tell the people in your life who don't care, lol.

Again, lets treat each other with some dignity and respect, that we all deserve.

If this continues I'll seriously delete my account. I don't need "online drama" from people who hide behind a computer screen. That's childish. (Grow up).

This isn't written for anyone in particular, just anyone who's a shh...talker(fill in the blank with your imagination).

/rant *sarcasm*
    Last edited by dc2000; 10-05-15 at 03:22 AM.
    10-04-15 11:27 PM
    @dc2000:

Forget & ignore these more-ons... they are an endemic online species...

But please do update us if you get any new info...

 Q5 / Z30
    10-05-15 02:52 AM