I love having my Blend window up and connecting to my BlackBerry anywhere in the house (or world really!) but will that joy continue with the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 09:57 PM
    Good question. However, if it doesn't, try AirDroid. I use it now on my S5 Active.
    09-27-15 09:59 PM
    It's in the Bb Suite that will come with the device.
    09-27-15 10:10 PM
    Known -- the device will feature the "BlackBerry Experience Suite", which includes Blend in its entourage of functionality:
    Any indication that Blend will come to the Priv?-blackberry-experience-suite-cross-platform-introduced-android-ios-windows-phone-474578-2.jpg

Unknown -- whether it will be part of the 'free' side of the coin and not part of the monetization of BlackDroid.
    anischab likes this.
    09-27-15 10:26 PM
    Blackberry Blend for Android is in the Google Play Store.
    09-27-15 11:26 PM
    Blackberry Blend for Android is in the Google Play Store.
    Does that connect your android phone to your pc or is it for your BlackBerry phone to connect to an android tablet?

#CB10 #workwide #Silver
    09-27-15 11:30 PM
    Does that connect your android phone to your pc or is it for your BlackBerry phone to connect to an android tablet?

#CB10 #workwide #Silver
    It's for the latter.
    09-27-15 11:37 PM
    Hope the idea is that those buying the hardware get the software. Would be a real stinger if us BlackBerry 10 users not only had to change OS but pay for the same experience we had native.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 09:43 PM
    I'm definitely interested to see the Android "BlackBerry experience" in action. I would be very disappointed if it didn't have blend. It should be technically quite possible for the award winning software to be ported to Android.

I would definitely expect the full suite to be included on the BlackBerry hardware and available for purchase for other android users. It would be very interesting to see the suite (or parts) expanded to ios in the future.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 11:03 PM
    I'm definitely interested to see the Android "BlackBerry experience" in action. I would be very disappointed if it didn't have blend. It should be technically quite possible for the award winning software to be ported to Android.

I would definitely expect the full suite to be included on the BlackBerry hardware and available for purchase for other android users. It would be very interesting to see the suite (or parts) expanded to ios in the future.
    We can expect to see the Productivity Suite at least and maybe BBM. Blend also makes sense.

I think the fact that there have been no pictures of the Hub being used shows that's there's still work to be done to bring it all together.
    09-28-15 11:53 PM