Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Ok, I'll admit it...I never liked BBOS10. There...I said it. I tried to like it...tried to get comfy numerous times, but I just never did. Sorry...just a fact. I was a BlackBerry legacy device user a LONG time, but finally made the jump to iOS ecosystem and the iPhone and waved goodbye to BlackBerry like leaving an old lover I had "grown apart from". I figured that I would be an iPhone user forever, and I would watch from afar as Chen's BlackBerry sank slowly into the sea of obscurity...too bad, so sad.

That was...until I read the reviews on the Priv.

Although I'm not totally sold yet, and am having a rough time justifying the possiblity of spending another $700 on a device that I may or may not love enough to commit to a long term relationship with...I will admit that my interest is indeed peaked. And, let's just say that I've NEVER been a fan of Android OS. But,.I could see myself being a lot more comfortable with Android than I ever got to be with BBOS10. The Hub thing...I liked. The swipe & gesture thing...not so much. Good to see that most of that is history with the Priv's BBOS/Android hybrid OS.

My question is, are any "closet" iPhone users who used to be BlackBerry fanatics eyeballing the Priv as a possible way back to BlackBerry?
    11-06-15 10:02 AM
    im the one u r talking about
    i had a torch, ive used for more then 2 years
    i bought a galaxy nexus because of apps
    yes it is the only reason
    first time leaving my comfort zone
    no pkb but it still give some vibrate feedback on that on screen keyboard
    after it broken I brought an iphone
    seriously its a fxxking trap
    no feedback on keypress
    i now miss that physical keyboard so badly
    im a programmer auto correction is not usable for me while im emailing my coworkers
    apples onscreen keyboard is sucks as ****
    it is the worst keyboard ive ever use
    i cant type probably
    email app is damn buggy i have to go into the app and refresh it manually to receive emails
    it is so regretful buying an iphone
    i cant use this any more
    im definitely getting myself a priv
    im sure u miss that keyboard too
    ull never like bbos when u first using it
    but u cant get rid of it after that
    because it is so comfortable to use
    11-06-15 11:15 AM
    Wow. Thanks for that. Do programmers think in single-sentence thoughts?

I'm going to lurk and wait for the REAL user experiences to log in before I make a decision.
    koves likes this.
    11-06-15 05:08 PM
    I have a Priv and an iPhone. iOS is way more polished and this phone needs some work. Just know that right now if you buy one that you are essentially a beta tester until they get a lot of the bugs worked out.
    11-06-15 05:31 PM
    Only iOS I use is an iPad mini. Probably doesn't count. But I would say iOS sucks. To each his own. I can't get used to iOS and their button paradigm. I am the opposite BB10 was way more efficient for me than android. But Priv kind of meet halfway between and makes Lollipop bearable. My S5 I still do not like to use. I would choose Passport(bb10) , then Priv(Hybrid Android with BB10ish skin), then Android(touchwiz), then my iOS.
    Using iOS feels like I am using DOS. Back-Assward.
    11-06-15 05:36 PM
    Only iOS I use is an iPad mini. Probably doesn't count. But I would say iOS sucks. To each his own. I can't get used to iOS and their button paradigm. I am the opposite BB10 was way more efficient for me than android. But Priv kind of meet halfway between and makes Lollipop bearable. My S5 I still do not like to use. I would choose Passport(bb10) , then Priv(Hybrid Android with BB10ish skin), then Android(touchwiz), then my iOS.
    Using iOS feels like I am using DOS. Back-Assward.
    I'd heartily disagree.
    11-06-15 05:37 PM
    I am coming from the 6s and so far so good enjoying the switch just hope it continues this way.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Blackberry Priv
    11-06-15 06:04 PM
    im a current blackberry user considering an iphone due to the priv...
    Last edited by dvarnai; 11-06-15 at 06:18 PM.
    jsmith00075 likes this.
    11-06-15 06:08 PM
    I would get a 6S instead of a priv.
    11-06-15 06:13 PM