I have been using the Classic for awhile now and just can't seem to find a better phone for ME personally. Anyone switch to Priv and wanna tell me and anyone else about their experience so far?

The Hub kinda sounds like a disaster at the moment and I feel after 6 months of updates and BlackBerry polishing would make it more of a comfortable switch.

Input? Thanks
    schlemer likes this.
    11-07-15 11:50 PM
    Came from a Classic, did not have a hard time adjusting to the new keyboard.

Hub has only one gripe for me (can't see exFAT SD card) but overall meets my needs - can flag, triage, and filter as easily as BB10. I'm hoping this will be fixed in a hub or exFAT driver update soon...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    velkod likes this.
    11-08-15 01:17 AM
    Hub isn't running right
    Battery drains for me to fast
    Phone gets to hot when using

I'm going back to my classic

velkod likes this.
    11-08-15 01:21 AM
    I will be when my contract is up in March. My wife and I will be getting one.
    11-08-15 02:18 AM
    Came from classic to priv. Loved the classic. Will be sticking with priv.
    11-08-15 02:25 AM
    Never. The Classic is a true BlackBerry, 100%.
    Priv is an experiment between Google, Samgung and BlackBerry. Not for me, sorry

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold and velkod like this.
    11-08-15 04:39 AM
    Hub isn't running right

Battery drains because your phone is running hot. Your phone is running hot maybe because HUB isn't running right.

Hmm

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 05:07 AM
    I'm sticking to bb10. Just got myself a Passport instead.

Posted from my Passport PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-08-15 05:13 AM
    Hub isn't running right

You're so early in the use tho, maybe give it a couple more days or a week at least and you maybe happy with it
    11-08-15 10:33 AM
    Came from classic to priv. Loved the classic. Will be sticking with priv.
    Interesting. No issue with size either? I had a Z30 for a month n I just couldn't get used to the size as I came from a Z10. Phones are so big today lol
    11-08-15 10:36 AM
    Did you open a bug?
    11-08-15 10:39 AM
    Interesting. No issue with size either? I had a Z30 for a month n I just couldn't get used to the size as I came from a Z10. Phones are so big today lol
    Not sure man. I have the music playing now since the gym and it's drained 11 percent so far and again as I write this I can feel my right index finger getting hot. Never experienced thus with all the many BlackBerry products I have had.

11-08-15 10:42 AM
    Hey bud there is a driver called "microsoftexfat for blackberry" in the google playstore when I stick my micro sd a pop up came and said I needed it for my micro sd to work. I installed it and in less than 30 seconds everything worked.

Posted via Priv
    11-08-15 10:58 AM
    Eventually in a few months. Saving up in progress, waiting for my Classic to complete its full one year run so I don't feel so bad decommissioning it.
    11-08-15 11:02 AM
    Eventually in a few months. Saving up in progress, waiting for my Classic to complete its full one year run so I don't feel so bad decommissioning it.
    Hahaha that's fair
    11-08-15 12:25 PM
    Not sure man. I have the music playing now since the gym and it's drained 11 percent so far and again as I write this I can feel my right index finger getting hot. Never experienced thus with all the many BlackBerry products I have had.

That's really odd. Maybe defective? I'd be annoyed with that for sure
    11-08-15 12:26 PM
    Exactly. Trust me I want this phone to work but there is no way I can continue. I am not sure how no one else can have these issues. Maybe they are trying to justfy what they bought or they are true BlackBerry fanboys. I have a classic also and if you wanna BlackBerry chat video I will show you. I can run normal programs and you can literally see the percentage drain. Funny I went earlier from 96 to 94. Skipped 95. Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 01:16 PM
    That's funny hahahah I hope it works out for you tho
    11-08-15 02:14 PM
    I have been using the Classic for awhile now and just can't seem to find a better phone for ME personally. Anyone switch to Priv and wanna tell me and anyone else about their experience so far?
    Input? Thanks
    At the moment I am hanging on to my Classic. She has been a fantastic workhorse for the past 11 months. I think the Priv is a pretty cool device and would like to give it a shot in a few months. However, Mama bear would not be to thrilled if I walked in with a $700+ phone.
    velkod likes this.
    11-08-15 02:43 PM