We are talking about the chief editor of blackberry. Oh hail the Bla1ze. The full review is come out tonight all typed on the new Blackberry Prive, 100 lines on the physical keyboard and 100 line on the virtual keyboard.
    10-23-15 07:07 PM
    Is that true? A full review is never allowed before the device ship date?
    BB just sent me an email. "Order your PRIV now", "Your PRIV is ready". But I'm not allowed to see how well it works first.

Posted via CB10
    Ask BlackBerry.. but if that was possible we would already have at least ten pages hands on on the main page of CrackBerry.. hate to state the obvious here but most likely BlackBerry wants to announce it first or have carriers present it...

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 07:27 PM
    Two reviews. Priv from a BlackBerry perspective and Priv from an Android perspective.

Posted via CB10
    That's probably a good idea.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 07:30 PM
    Two reviews. Priv from a BlackBerry perspective and Priv from an Android perspective.

Posted via CB10
    That'd be sick. Xcept I'd prefer an Android person to give the Android perspective. He uses BlackBerry as his primary

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 07:41 PM
    Blaze has brought shame to all his followers. Not sure why he won't put out a video...he most likely has a phone on hand.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 07:42 PM
    Ask BlackBerry.. but if that was possible we would already have at least ten pages hands on on the main page of CrackBerry.. hate to state the obvious here but most likely BlackBerry wants to announce it first or have carriers present it...

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you are stating the obvious. That seems to be a trend around here. The question is, if they are already taking orders, why not "announce it", and allow reviews. I hope it is not because it's not fully baked yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 07:44 PM
    If blaze has a phone which is doubtful, his opines are now not relevant. CBs reviews are now passe (accent ecute). The CB fans have voted already and bought or decided not to. I would assume any CB review is not impartial and therefore meaningless. The important reviewers' reports I await with considerable interest. I suspect BB-HQ likewise.
    10-23-15 07:52 PM
    When reviews etc. And NDA stuff is all set by the manufacturer.

Just like movie review embargo's... usually those movie studios who have embargo until opening day do so because the reviews are not favorable... not sayin' that's what we have here...or am I?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 08:18 PM
    If blaze has a phone which is doubtful, his opines are now not relevant. CBs reviews are now passe (accent ecute). The CB fans have voted already and bought or decided not to. I would assume any CB review is not impartial and therefore meaningless. The important reviewers' reports I await with considerable interest. I suspect BB-HQ likewise.
    Wow so much hate on this thread
    00stryder likes this.
    10-23-15 08:19 PM
    Wow so much hate on this thread
    not hate pragmatism Any CB review is for CB only. Some interesting aspects I'm sure but now utterly irrelevant in the real world.
    10-23-15 08:38 PM
    not hate pragmatism Any CB review is for CB only. Some interesting aspects I'm sure but now utterly irrelevant in the real world.
    I am not sure if you are angry at CB and you are acting out or if this is your real view. I do respect your view none the less and I definitely don't mean any disrespect. However, CB is part of Mobile Nation and I believe thier review will be on Android Central. So, it does matter since this device is unique to both android and BlackBerry.
    10-23-15 09:15 PM
    Blaze has brought shame to all his followers. Not sure why he won't put out a video...he most likely has a phone on hand.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure who Blaze or Blaize is in relation to CrackBerry, but Bla1ze, i.e. Mr. Christopher Parsons, a.k.a. Editor in Chief of CrackBerry.com, is in fact associated with this forum but, is also held accountable to others. And bound by whatever agreement he may or may not have signed. Our whining won't make whatever embargo period go by any faster.

I'm getting the feeling that we're all so on edge about the lack of info and/or half-truths out there that now there's a thread being made each hour about topics that none of us could possibly know real answers to unless we were actually in the know. And if we were actually in the know, we probably wouldn't say much because, guess what, we're probably bound to secrecy by an agreement we've previously signed. Oh wait... see how that works?

I'm not even really trying to defend Bla1ze here, it's just common sense.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 00stryder; 10-23-15 at 09:45 PM.
    10-23-15 09:20 PM
    I am not sure if you are angry at CB and you are acting out or if this is your real view. I do respect your view none the less and I definitely don't mean any disrespect. However, CB is part of Mobile Nation and I believe thier review will be on Android Central. So, it does matter since this device is unique to both android and BlackBerry.
    Not remotely angry at CB. Truly not. But any CB review at this point will be meaningless beyond CB. Contrbiutors who write for such outlets as Motley Fool etc will garnish much much more leverage. Their stuff is echoed by Yahoo Finance etc. Just look at the negative press those leaks from shopBB got as a result of faulty price points they quoted. Any review from CB will be utterly meaningless beyond the few hundred pple who post here. Those "journalists" who read the site looking for a story won't even read a CB review. No one will beyond these pages. I am very pro Priv, and long BBRY and have lottsa call options. Hopefully if and when CB publishes a review, we will see some nice pics. Please don't misunderstand me. I am utterly pro BB and CB..
    Lukasz Wojcieszak likes this.
    10-23-15 09:43 PM
    Not sure who Blaze or Blaize is in relation to CrackBerry, but Bla1ze, i.e. Mr. Christopher Parsons, a.k.a. Editor in Chief of CrackBerry.com, is in fact associated with this forum but, is also held accountable to others. And bound by whatever agreement he may or may not have signed. Our whining won't make whatever embargo period go by any faster.

Moderators had better edit the title of this thread (to correct a typo), I suppose.

http://m.androidcentral.com/author/Chris%20Parsons

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    10-23-15 09:46 PM
    Well if Wind actually posted it now, I would assume NDA is over?
    10-23-15 09:56 PM
    Well if Wind actually posted it now, I would assume NDA is over?
    yea WIND's website says "coming soon" so i guess it's no longer being held back
    10-23-15 10:06 PM
    B
    .... Any CB review is for CB only. Some interesting aspects I'm sure but now utterly irrelevant in the real world.
    I'm very interested to hear from Bla1ze about how the Priv performs compared to BB10 based BlackBerry phones. I don't expect to get that kind of experience and perspective from "real world" reviewers.
    10-23-15 11:48 PM
    If Bla1ze truly has a phone right now to review, I hope he takes his time & spends at least a week on it if not more. I'd rather read a review from someone that's used the phone for close to a hundred hours & have gone thru it with a fine tooth comb instead of just a couple of days. Those unboxing, hands-on reviews are absolutely useless! I want to know how the phone will feel like on a long term basis.
    10-24-15 12:34 AM
    You assume he's had it for weeks, but what if he hasn't had it at all?

Posted via CB10
    I bet he has had one
    10-24-15 12:41 AM
    Agreed! Send out a few devices to Flossy Carter, MKBHD, Unbox Therapy, pocketnow, android central, Erica Griffin, Android Authority, wwjoshdew, etc.. and get them to do a 10 min video and in return they can keep one and give one away. Sending 2 to each youtuber(or even one if you want to be stingy) and getting those YouTubers to post a video will help a lot. That would cover probably 25-50% of the popular unboxers on there and if the reviews are good, then as Flossy says: this is definitely a win!
    Flossy Carter said he will most likely get the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 12:48 AM
    There are probably hundreds or thousands of BlackBerry fans like me who read this stuff but are unsure whether to spend all that money on the Priv. My Z30 is excellent and works well. But the Priv brings apps and other advantages. There's expert opinion behind this forum (and a load of rubbish from most sociopaths who post on it). I value the expert opinion and it would help me make a decision.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 07:38 AM
    I hope to beat him to it.

Posted via CB10
    Sparksx likes this.
    10-24-15 07:43 AM
    If Bla1ze truly has a phone right now to review, I hope he takes his time & spends at least a week on it if not more. I'd rather read a review from someone that's used the phone for close to a hundred hours & have gone thru it with a fine tooth comb instead of just a couple of days. Those unboxing, hands-on reviews are absolutely useless! I want to know how the phone will feel like on a long term basis.
    I'm gonna do an unboxing and then a week testing out all the features and post my views on it.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 07:44 AM
    There are probably hundreds or thousands of BlackBerry fans like me who read this stuff but are unsure whether to spend all that money on the Priv. My Z30 is excellent and works well. But the Priv brings apps and other advantages. There's expert opinion behind this forum (and a load of rubbish from most sociopaths who post on it). I value the expert opinion and it would help me make a decision.

Posted via CB10
    But look around you. Most of the regular posters have already declared their intentions regardless of any forthcoming review. Neither of us can speculate how many readers are on the fence. Perhaps a POLL asking seeking that answer? Yes I am buying/No, I'm not/Im on the fence awaiting reviews/etc. However polls get a very low response on this site (votes cf readers of the poll thread). I suspect each potential buyer is likely interested in independent reviews and comments. For example, the optics from the perspective of a photographer. The reviews coming from the big boys will have a major impact. I'm not sure if you are correct in suggesting there are 100s of thousands of floating buyers poised to visit this site to read forthcoming reviews. I have never seen unique "hit" counts reported from this site. If that's the case regarding the numbers, and CB reviews are good, then the will be good news for BB if sales result. I really do hope you are right. I for one will read any forthcoming CB reviews with interest, specifically those areas which interest me.
    P.S.I have already ordered the device.
    10-24-15 08:06 AM
    But look around you. Most of the regular posters have already declared their intentions regardless of any forthcoming review. Neither of us can speculate how many readers are on the fence. Perhaps a POLL asking seeking that answer? Yes I am buying/No, I'm not/Im on the fence awaiting reviews/etc. However polls get a very low response on this site (votes cf readers of the poll thread). I suspect each potential buyer is likely interested in independent reviews and comments. For example, the optics from the perspective of a photographer. The reviews coming from the big boys will have a major impact. I'm not sure if you are correct in suggesting there are 100s of thousands of floating buyers poised to visit this site to read forthcoming reviews. I have never seen unique "hit" counts reported from this site. If that's the case regarding the numbers, and CB reviews are good, then the will be good news for BB if sales result. I really do hope you are right. I for one will read any forthcoming CB reviews with interest, specifically those areas which interest me.
    P.S.I have already ordered the device.
    Hundreds or thousands.

Posted via CB10
    anon4226395 likes this.
    10-24-15 08:19 AM
63 123