Probably the biggest disappointment I have for the Priv versus my Z10 is the phone reception. I know it's kind of an afterthought for these devices to work as a telephone, but it's actually something I need. I live in a rural area and travel around the state. There are many areas, including on my daily commute, where I lose service. That wasn't the case with my Z10.

I bought my "unlocked" Priv on Amazon, but it turned out to be the T-Mobile version. Is there a difference in the physical construction of the phone in the AT&T model, unlocked model or T-Mobile, so that it might impact the antenna & tower connection? Or is it simply a branding issue?
    09-26-17 03:34 PM
    i wouldn't think it's the service it's just 2 different phones and Z10 it's got good reception and priv and keyone speak for themselves
    09-26-17 04:10 PM
    If you are going by the bars visible on your screen to determine reception, those have been proven to be misleading. I have noticed that my Priv registers fewer bars than my wife's iPhone . She will have three and I will have one, yet I have no problem with making phone calls or receiving them.
    09-27-17 06:32 AM
    my tmobile priv had awful lte reception on tmobile in nyc. I upgraded to a keyone and it holds lte way more often. my priv would fully lose service for minutes at a time and have a hard time reconnecting even. people complain about the keyone signal, but clearly they didnt have a priv!
    09-27-17 06:58 AM