Oh well i did not test throughly enough, i always signed on incident (not default) and i always user Outlook as target system
    You are right thunderbird doesn't recognise this as valid cert, although it recognizes it as signed mail

Default off is working also with my thunderbird

I don't know where to find TCM on my device, but i reinserted my private keys and it works again. Wonder why the TCM chip thinks the own OTA MM update is bad and wipes certificates and VPN.
    Because the authentication subsystem changed. This is what you want it to do as it prevents forced - update attacks on the TCM. Think how fruit phones were broken.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-06-16 10:58 AM
    Quite interesting updates . Most significant has been the calender , contacts and the Hub .
    05-07-16 01:39 AM
    Because the authentication subsystem changed. This is what you want it to do as it prevents forced - update attacks on the TCM.
    Sorry for still being offtopic:

OK I can understand this but wouldn't it be nice if BlackBerry would tell this to users before updating ther auth-subsytem and supply some kind of secured local backupsolution for all auth-data that could be wiped like:
    - VPNs
    - certs/keys

This can be quite painful to restore if you have a lot of certs or need admin help to reinstall.

[/offtopic]
    05-07-16 04:36 AM
    Sorry for still being offtopic:

OK I can understand this but wouldn't it be nice if BlackBerry would tell this to users before updating ther auth-subsytem and supply some kind of secured local backupsolution for all auth-data that could be wiped like:
    - VPNs
    - certs/keys

This can be quite painful to restore if you have a lot of certs or need admin help to reinstall.

[/offtopic]
    Backup is verrrrry tricky to do in a secure way with this sort of data.

A warning, perhaps, but I'm actually completely OK with how they did this, although I would have liked to be warned. The reason is that the backup process then becomes a focal point of any attempted assault on your credential store, and I remind you that said store also contains the FDE key for the data partition, so if that assault is successful ​all data on the device is exposed.
    05-07-16 09:16 AM
    Just saw BBM updated... All minor fixes though

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Another round of app updates today? (5/5)-11697.jpg  
    misterabrasive likes this.
    05-09-16 05:57 PM
30 12