Priv: Hands on with Blackberry's first Android phone - Android - derStandard.at ? Web

Phone is looking great. I'm a little bit excited for it. But still want to see more software. I hope they bring enough BlackBerry 10 over to Android. Anyone notice he says the centre button makes the notification area pop up? Does he mean HUB? I'd be happy with having a dedicated HUB button. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 09:53 AM
    This reviewer comes off a bit biased and misinformed. Glassweave doesn't seem high-end? Yeah, okay guy. And he's upset about the lack of Swipe in lieu of BlackBerry's proprietary virtual keyboard (aka the best vkb on the market, imo). Again, weird...how is this guy in possession of a Priv?

Subjective fanboys are the worst. Very little relevant information here.

That said, the pictures are quite nice, and the camera photo samples are impressive.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 10:06 AM
    Hopefully BlackBerry is working on fixing up the lags... we need great reviews when the product is finally out!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 10:09 AM
    This reviewer comes off a bit biased and misinformed. Glassweave doesn't seem high-end? Yeah, okay guy. And he's upset about the lack of Swipe in lieu of BlackBerry's proprietary virtual keyboard (aka the best vkb on the market, imo). Again, weird...how is this guy in possession of a Priv?

That said, the pictures are quite nice, and the camera photo samples are impressive.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I noticed he was bias too. Like that comment about swipe vkb. I also thought, "but it has BlackBerry's vkb...and it's the best." and the same about the glass weave comment. I love that material. To me it makes it look very high end, and not just pretty, but super durable. I remember that material was tough as hell on Q10 and Z30.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 10:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    That was my impression as well, kind of a bummer until I saw those pics (specially the front facing camera--- compare that to whatever it is the Passport tries to do... lol)

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 10:26 AM
    Why is it that in all of these leaks nobody has shown hub? A bit odd...I know there are controlled leaks, but these can't all be controlled.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 10:35 AM
    He doesn't promotore it like one of the best Androids... Probably not even good as an Android means people will choose something else...

___BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    10-11-15 10:50 AM
    10-11-15 10:54 AM