10-05-15 08:49 AM
36 12
tools
    Another slab phone.

huzzah
    10-02-15 08:54 PM
    Windows Phone and BlackBerry suffer the same fate in the carrier stores here in the states. I have been in att stores all over the country and have never been shown a BlackBerry or windows phone once. I frequent them because I'm a nerd and just want to see all the devices and hold them so I know what to buy next. NEVER HAD AN EMPLOYEE SHOW ME A SINGLE ONE. I've always had to ask them and then they steer me away. (I buy them anyway because the vast majority of the people have no idea what they are talking about).
    +1
    Yesterday I went to an electronics store here in Italy for the same reasons as you like to visit stores It was the same store where they used to carry Z10s and Q10 some time ago. More recently an employee had told me they did not sell BBs anymore "because BB had gone bankrupt".
    I can't honestly remember if they were there at the time, but yesterday they had two Curves. Two. Curves. So people visiting the store see those two very old BBs and can only think "*Laugh* Look at how obsolete BlackBerry is - still selling non-touch phones!"
    They really need to get their act together and care about retailers.
    z3user likes this.
    10-03-15 05:25 AM
    I have heard many complaints about the G4 software from the EIC of Android Central. Phil has stated that after a month of use his G4 started to jank and stutter. So buyer beware regarding LG software.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 10:40 AM
    I have heard many complaints about the G4 software from the EIC of Android Central. Phil has stated that after a month of use his G4 started to jank and stutter. So buyer beware regarding LG software.

Posted via CB10
    I follow Pocketnow more and over there they tend to like LG and HTC versions of Android for suposedly being lighter than other variants.
    10-03-15 11:14 AM
    It looks exactly the same as all the Android phones out there. Imagine the passport running Android, it would create a real buze and sales would follow. Now the slider is supposed to do exactly that. It's sad for bb10 because in many ways it's superior to anything out there. But hey money talks and the crackberry community needs to acknowledge that. Let's get out there, sell phones to the masses, recover some brand appeal and maybe then push bb10.
    10-03-15 12:11 PM
    Looks like the LG V10 will be a great phone. I really like their design language from the aesthetics to hardware to software. I thinks it's all well balanced and makes sense to me.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 12:58 PM
    The Priv is the flagship. Don't expect another BB10 in the future.

Posted via CB10
    read the OP after the title. then your response wouldn't sound so unrelated.
    10-03-15 02:45 PM
    ohhhh... another non-blackberry flagship i.e. LG.

maybe that should be in the title ... so we don't click expecting another bb phone leak.
    10-03-15 04:25 PM
    Looks like the LG V10 will be a great phone. I really like their design language from the aesthetics to hardware to software. I thinks it's all well balanced and makes sense to me.

Posted via CB10
    No-one has ever said that about LG software

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 05:02 AM
    Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 05:02 AM
    Windows Phone and BlackBerry suffer the same fate in the carrier stores here in the states. I have been in att stores all over the country and have never been shown a BlackBerry or windows phone once. I frequent them because I'm a nerd and just want to see all the devices and hold them so I know what to buy next. NEVER HAD AN EMPLOYEE SHOW ME A SINGLE ONE. I've always had to ask them and then they steer me away. (I buy them anyway because the vast majority of the people have no idea what they are talking about). Hopefully BlackBerry does something to get these people to talk about the Priv and show it, to give it a chance with all the nice product out there in android land. I hate android and am praying BlackBerry does some cool stuff to it to make me like it. I can't believe I'm considering giving up such a polished OS in BB10...

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry need field reps to go around showing sales people how to use their phones and the advantages on BlackBerry

Loan them a demo and come back the following week for follow up.

PIN 829A "You're only known for the worst thing you do" DSO 1978
    eggbertx3 likes this.
    10-05-15 08:49 AM
36 12