Saw LG is going to release another impressive phone within the next month. LG V10 hands-on

I wish BB would hurry up and release their phone. With all these new devices coming out, they are losing a lot of potential customers. At least offer pre order to give customers some confidence the phone will he released sometime in the near future.
    Joao Oliveira and pat-wallace like this.
    10-01-15 04:51 PM
    I give zero-f's about any LG phone until they revive WebOS.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 04:52 PM
    The LG phone, the nexus phones, the iPhone, the blu phone, etc. All are being released or so least announced with dates. I am ready for the Priv to be released so it can be a success.
    10-01-15 04:57 PM
    I like what they did with that dura skin on the back of the device, it might almost be as tough as a blackberry now

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 05:19 PM
    The LG phone, the nexus phones, the iPhone, the blu phone, etc. All are being released or so least announced with dates. I am ready for the Priv to be released so it can be a success.
    The small nexus is LG ain't it also? LG going to be selling a bunch... they just need to release the webOS skinned android!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 05:38 PM
    Windows Phone and BlackBerry suffer the same fate in the carrier stores here in the states. I have been in att stores all over the country and have never been shown a BlackBerry or windows phone once. I frequent them because I'm a nerd and just want to see all the devices and hold them so I know what to buy next. NEVER HAD AN EMPLOYEE SHOW ME A SINGLE ONE. I've always had to ask them and then they steer me away. (I buy them anyway because the vast majority of the people have no idea what they are talking about). Hopefully BlackBerry does something to get these people to talk about the Priv and show it, to give it a chance with all the nice product out there in android land. I hate android and am praying BlackBerry does some cool stuff to it to make me like it. I can't believe I'm considering giving up such a polished OS in BB10...

Posted via CB10
    Allanon89 likes this.
    10-01-15 05:38 PM
    The LG V10 looks so nice, I want one but it's definitely out of my price range. Still down to the LG G4 and the Priv for me. This cellphone season is pretty interesting so far, last year was so boring.
    yulkes likes this.
    10-01-15 05:57 PM
    Windows Phone and BlackBerry suffer the same fate in the carrier stores here in the states. I have been in att stores all over the country and have never been shown a BlackBerry or windows phone once. I frequent them because I'm a nerd and just want to see all the devices and hold them so I know what to buy next. NEVER HAD AN EMPLOYEE SHOW ME A SINGLE ONE. I've always had to ask them and then they steer me away. (I buy them anyway because the vast majority of the people have no idea what they are talking about). Hopefully BlackBerry does something to get these people to talk about the Priv and show it, to give it a chance with all the nice product out there in android land. I hate android and am praying BlackBerry does some cool stuff to it to make me like it. I can't believe I'm considering giving up such a polished OS in BB10...

Posted via CB10
    You need to visit the Verizon store. They always have a Classic to demo. But that's it. Same with T Mobile.
    10-01-15 06:07 PM
    Lg Web os phone and I buy it right now

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 06:18 PM
    This has me scratching my head, a test unit was shown during BNN, and I can only assume it's ready. So what's with the hold up? Why is BlackBerry just absolutely horrible when it comes to releases? It's been "revealed" but no specs are out, and every day they do something different on their site(day/week), and they're pulling a OnePlus move. Properly reveal it and set a date within 2-3 weeks for purchase.

I thought they'd handle the release of this phone differently. But, they're not at all.

Making customers wait is the wrong tactic here! The longer customers wait, the more of a chance that they don't give two ****s and will move on to something more.

Cash in hand, and willing to buy the Berry at full retail cost.. but I'm also looking at the Z5 Premium... heaven forbid Sony releases the Z5's before the Priv as the Z5 was revealed before the Priv...

And we've yet to find out the specs of the Priv(besides leaks, but hard factual information about the specs are important).

I'm disappointed. Very, very disappointed. /rant
    10-01-15 06:19 PM
    Verizon having a classic is great... att having all these other "choices" is also great. The phone are on display. But you almost have to beg the employees to show them to you. If it isn't an HTC, Samsung or iPhone you want to see they make you feel like it's the worst decision in the world. Until BlackBerry gets the product in the store and then GET THE EMPLOYEES OF THE STORES TO BUY INTO THE PRODUCT AS A LEGITIMATE CHOICE the product will struggle. The general public (not us over zealous techy types) don't know something as cool as the priv or passport exist because stores / employees don't demo them and present the good things the products do for them... therefore struggle to sell them.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 07:06 PM
    LG phone with fingerprint scanner? Cool but I find knock code better.

Posted via  BlackBerry� Passport SE
    10-01-15 07:23 PM
    LG has such a crap hardware quality. Their software is probably among the best if not the best modified/reskinned Android your money can buy but hardware is junk for the money they want.

Priv will own this thing when holding it in hand.
    10-01-15 08:30 PM
    I give zero-f's about any LG phone until they revive WebOS.

Posted via CB10

I can wait !! With a nice day keyboard like the Pre3, I would throw down in a New York minute... webOS beats bb10 & t rest by a mile... apparently porting is not too difficult... I still have a Touchpad that runs Cyanogen with aplomb... some even came out with a webOS Andro runtime for the fones & tablet. The Luna/Enyo interface is the best.... BRING it ON !!
    10-02-15 03:17 PM
    Lg Web os phone and I buy it right now

Posted via CB10
    Ditto... Wil LG ever know?
    KAM1138 likes this.
    10-02-15 03:20 PM
    My touchpad fell in bath tub and now needs a new light sensor thingy so it's kerplunk. So sad

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 03:36 PM
    The Priv is the flagship. Don't expect another BB10 in the future.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 03:42 PM
    My touchpad fell in bath tub and now needs a new light sensor thingy so it's kerplunk. So sad

Posted via CB10
    I realize the Touchpad was their flagSHIP device, but I never saw any accounts of its flotation specs...

Get this... probably just needs overnight charge with original a adaptor... anyhow the light sensor is likely OK in it...

http://m.ebay.com/itm/HP-TouchPad-FB...388?nav=SEARCH
    Last edited by patapoof; 10-02-15 at 03:50 PM. Reason: mor
    10-02-15 03:45 PM
    This has me scratching my head, a test unit was shown during BNN, and I can only assume it's ready. So what's with the hold up? Why is BlackBerry just absolutely horrible when it comes to releases? It's been "revealed" but no specs are out, and every day they do something different on their site(day/week), and they're pulling a OnePlus move. Properly reveal it and set a date within 2-3 weeks for purchase.

I thought they'd handle the release of this phone differently. But, they're not at all.

Making customers wait is the wrong tactic here! The longer customers wait, the more of a chance that they don't give two ****s and will move on to something more.

Cash in hand, and willing to buy the Berry at full retail cost.. but I'm also looking at the Z5 Premium... heaven forbid Sony releases the Z5's before the Priv as the Z5 was revealed before the Priv...

And we've yet to find out the specs of the Priv(besides leaks, but hard factual information about the specs are important).

I'm disappointed. Very, very disappointed. /rant
    I feel like their hand was forced with the leaks to reveal this earlier than they planned.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 03:53 PM
    I feel like their hand was forced with the leaks to reveal this earlier than they planned.

Posted via CB10
    Waiting for the maquiladora workers to sober up after the summer drunken rave & get out the left over parts of cheap glue to make some more BlackBerry junk...
    10-02-15 04:05 PM
    I realize the Touchpad was their flagSHIP device, but I never saw any accounts of its flotation specs...

Get this... probably just needs overnight charge with original a adaptor... anyhow the light sensor is likely OK in it...

http://m.ebay.com/itm/HP-TouchPad-FB...388?nav=SEARCH
    Yeah as I moved my office I found my touchpad... no nothing, no charge icon... thought it was dead... left it plugged in over night and came back and it was like "sup, miss me?" I was like "sweet!" WebOS interface and card multitasking IS the best mobile interface and productivity booster period.

Right now I have 2 things to look forward to, all based on my own imagination.

1) Apples "revamped ios, fully gesture based" is the years work and implementation of all the webos stuff from all the old palm employees that they took-aquired.

2) LG creates a WebOS skin for android, or more unlikely (for whatever reason) makes an actual webos device phone- I mean seriously.. people are paying 1k +$ for an import of their webos watch vs their google wear version..

Posted via CB10
    rockivy likes this.
    10-02-15 04:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have a hard time understanding this, the leaks have been coming for months.. what do they have, two devs because the rest have been let go? BlackBerry's marketing strategy is absolutely horrible.. Pulling what OnePlus did to engage customers is fine if you're a manufacture that can't afford to market properly. But, this is BlackBerry - they can even skimp out on marketing until later on by sending 500 of these units to YouTubers and tech blog websites for them to do a review on it before launch. MKBHD, Unbox Therapy, Flossy Carter, to name a few YouTubers that deal with strictly tech - and have a large following(usually unbiased), so why not do this? Take over the web with this phone and it will peak interest.....

I'm lost for words for BlackBerry's marketing team, Chen, and anyone else directly involved in this phone. Also, stop marketing to ENTERPRISE customers only. Market this phone to everyone, like what Apple does, or Samsung... and for the love of god add some colour to your website BlackBerry, all black and white is nice but not for a large company such as yours. Please change it, add some colour and depth...
    10-02-15 04:27 PM
    Too late... saving up for JC retirement bash...
    10-02-15 04:32 PM
    Apple does not market to enterprise, their horrific enterprise connect ability and wide scope management is horrific, what they get is such a saturated public market that they get constant people forcing their apple products into enterprise for their special snowflake reasons and causing all sorts of issues.

Manage a lab of 20+ ipads and keep them all secure and legal... and multiply that... forget about desktops....

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 05:45 PM
    Saw LG is going to release another impressive phone within the next month. LG V10 hands-on

I wish BB would hurry up and release their phone. With all these new devices coming out, they are losing a lot of potential customers. At least offer pre order to give customers some confidence the phone will he released sometime in the near future.
    What an ugly phone. Just wow.
    10-02-15 06:22 PM
36 12