So suddenly one of my email accounts will not send any emails. I have two email accounts configured both IMAP. One is an office 365 business server account and only using their servers. Everything was working flawlessly since December until this morning. All accounts will receive emails and my second account will also send. However, using the MS 365 server account the emails will not send all I get is the clock icon, but like I said I can receive emails on both accounts. I can't say why this is happening or if this is a possible issue, but it seemed to start after the bb launcher update I did today, perhaps just coincidence. My Priv is also running very hot which it never has before and taking a long time to charge. I never changed anything in any of my email accounts. All the accounts are syncing with my desktop and vice versa. if I send an email from my desktop they appear in the hub and in the sent folders on the Priv. I am on Rogers if that makes any difference. Everything else works, wifi, phone, text etc. Any ideas of what may be going on?
    03-03-16 05:27 PM
    So suddenly one of my email accounts will not send any emails. I have two email accounts configured both IMAP. One is an office 365 business server account and only using their servers. Everything was working flawlessly since December until this morning. All accounts will receive emails and my second account will also send. However, using the MS 365 server account the emails will not send all I get is the clock icon, but like I said I can receive emails on both accounts. I can't say why this is happening or if this is a possible issue, but it seemed to start after the bb launcher update I did today, perhaps just coincidence. My Priv is also running very hot which it never has before and taking a long time to charge. I never changed anything in any of my email accounts. All the accounts are syncing with my desktop and vice versa. if I send an email from my desktop they appear in the hub and in the sent folders on the Priv. I am on Rogers if that makes any difference. Everything else works, wifi, phone, text etc. Any ideas of what may be going on?
    So you're seeing that you can receive messages and they show up properly and timely in the Hub, you just can't SEND messages from one of the 2 accounts? You haven't changed passwords at all lately have you? Wondering if something might have fallen out of sync between your incoming and outgoing server settings...
    03-04-16 03:22 PM
    So you're seeing that you can receive messages and they show up properly and timely in the Hub, you just can't SEND messages from one of the 2 accounts? You haven't changed passwords at all lately have you? Wondering if something might have fallen out of sync between your incoming and outgoing server settings...
    Correct. I deleted the account and re-installed it with same settings and now it is working as usual.
    03-04-16 03:35 PM