09-11-15 12:42 PM
29 12
tools
    One thing I do admit - is that blackberry needs to release that thing right now !
    Just release it or is this the longest pre release build up ever ??
    I disagree. I want it to release. But I want it to be rock solid when it does release.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 04:18 PM
    One thing I do admit - is that blackberry needs to release that thing right now !
    Just release it or is this the longest pre release build up ever ??
    BB10 was delayed a year.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 10:36 PM
    BB10 was delayed a year.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I remember that I'm hanging with my 9700, so this waiting is nothing lol
    09-10-15 11:02 PM
    Because kingrizz, it is not out yet for any of us to try.....
    Sorry i couldn't resist making this thread in response to kingrizz's one !!

Look I was there when the commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, etc etc - OH and WebOS died.
    Its the right move to use android (hey we dont even know if its true).....Ive only used BB10 for a month or so as I moved form iOS due to the keyboard and battery life (cant charge my phone at work) and Im loving it.

If you take a leaf out of webOS's book - people didnt stay for the awesome hardware or the OS (which was great) - its the apps that matter to most people. Android has them while Blackberry does not.

Im my case, I use my Q10 for messaging and email - its great for that and during work i'm not distracted by games etc. Thats my purpose for buying one. But as I sit here in Japan, I've only seen 2 blackberries being used (pre BB10)- everyone has an iphone or android. Its the apps that are important .
    Funny. I am here in Japan, too, for 4 months with 3 BlackBerry devices for both entertainment and work and a macBook 12 inch. I use the macbook only for work. I don't have any apps on it. I use the playbook, z30 and the passport to livestream TV from across the ocean, listen to music, surf the Web, read books, and email and documents editing where the passport excels.
    No other apps than the browser for me.
    I'll leave BlackBerry once my current BlackBerry devices die, if BlackBerry goes android only.
    09-11-15 12:42 PM
29 12