Most of you say that there won't be any android runtime in a bb10 slider! But according to this link https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/...e_slider_info/ , the user saw amazon Appstore is an apk! So keep your hopes up Crack berry nation!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 10:21 AM
    Most of you say that there won't be any android runtime in a bb10 slider! But according to this link https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/...e_slider_info/ , the user saw amazon Appstore is an apk! So keep your hopes up Crack berry nation!

Posted via CB10
    Many Android users install the Amazon Appstore, not sure what that would prove?

But I didn't see a poster talking about the Appstore..... I did see the original poster who claims to have used one say
    I don't know if it's running 10.3 because in all honesty it looked about the same, so there might be no huge visual improvements, so I'm guessing he goes deeper.
    But I don't know who they are.....
    08-21-15 10:27 AM
    I read this when it first came out last week. The writer Anon answered some questions in the comments. He also says the keyboard is touch enabled:

[–]Anon2845[S] 3 points 6 days ago*
    Back isn't removable, the keyboard was touch sensitive like the passport. The side buttons were the standard volume and middle button thing (music pauser, idk what it's called, but that button in between the volume rockers), the power button is at the top. General layout is the same as the passport. Power on top, volume on the side, and charger on the bottom. And I didn't really pay attention or remember carrier, but I want to say it was on Rogers. Google play was NOT installed on there, I only saw BBW and Amazon app store
    My theory on the android thing is they are testing out android, wouldn't be a surpise or they're releasing two different models.
    08-21-15 05:45 PM
    So take this for what it's worth but I was in meeting with some BES12/WatchDocs sales reps and while they would not comment on any of the Android rumors they could confirm BB10 is being developed and there is a roadmap. They also said the android runtime will continue to be included but do not expect it be available on the workside of the device.

Posted via CB10
    motec bb and Reed Richards like this.
    08-21-15 09:16 PM
    So take this for what it's worth but I was in meeting with some BES12/WatchDocs sales reps and while they would not comment on any of the Android rumors they could confirm BB10 is being developed and there is a roadmap. They also said the android runtime will continue to be included but do not expect it be available on the workside of the device.

Posted via CB10
    Then why havent we seen leaks of the next BB10 OS in months?

Q10 on 10.3.2.2204
    7onZ likes this.
    08-23-15 10:37 AM
    I read this when it first came out last week. The writer Anon answered some questions in the comments. He also says the keyboard is touch enabled:

[]Anon2845[S] 3 points 6 days ago*
    Back isn't removable, the keyboard was touch sensitive like the passport. The side buttons were the standard volume and middle button thing (music pauser, idk what it's called, but that button in between the volume rockers), the power button is at the top. General layout is the same as the passport. Power on top, volume on the side, and charger on the bottom. And I didn't really pay attention or remember carrier, but I want to say it was on Rogers. Google play was NOT installed on there, I only saw BBW and Amazon app store
    My theory on the android thing is they are testing out android, wouldn't be a surpise or they're releasing two different models.
    Well that's surprising. Most renders and the one you could see in the video where Ron Louks holding the Slider, the power button is on the left side paralleled with the volume rocker.
    08-23-15 10:56 AM