I was thinking about the spirit of the Priv. It brings the form factor of the Torch together with modern specs. I was thinking they could do the same with the Style. The original Style was a tad bulky but the form factor was brilliant in my opinion. I know a lot of people who wax nostalgic about the days of the flip phone. I was thinking they could put a passport screen and keyboard on it. Work on slimming the device down as much as possible. The really interesting part, however, would be the face of the phone. Whereas the old Style used this as primarily a clock, it could be used in much the way many smart covers work. But, instead of just adding notification functionality, they could enlarge the screen, make it touch, and add a keyboard for quick responses.

What does everyone think?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 07:48 AM
    You might be in luck. But I guess it depends on the success of the Priv.

A while back cb released papers on new patents BlackBerry had going and this included a mechanism and design for a clamshell flip phone design.

#CB10 #workwide #Silver
    09-27-15 09:27 AM
    I love clamshells, the best keyboard I have ever used was an LG envy? If it only had exchange calendar I would have maybe not swapped it out as soon as I did.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 09:45 AM