Hi all! Would it be possible to implement the amber LED next to the camera as an alternative flashlight mode?

After trying it out as the part of BlackBerry Virtual Expert testing app (Camera Amber Flash section) the warmth of the amber light feels like a great alternative to the main, cold white led flash used as flashlight.

Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Amber Flash LED as an alternative flashlight-1470264596574.jpg  
    08-03-16 05:51 PM
    Hi all! Would it be possible to implement the amber LED next to the camera as an alternative flashlight mode?

After trying it out as the part of BlackBerry Virtual Expert testing app (Camera Amber Flash section) the warmth of the amber light feels like a great alternative to the main, cold white led flash used as flashlight.

Thoughts?
    Obviously it is technically possible (as you mentioned virtual expert does albeit inconveniently).
    Unfortunately I haven't found an app to do it. Personally I would like to have both lights turn on simultaneously for use as a flashlight.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-03-16 08:09 PM
    Obviously it is technically possible (as you mentioned virtual expert does albeit inconveniently).
    Unfortunately I haven't found an app to do it. Personally I would like to have both lights turn on simultaneously for use as a flashlight.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Cody or anyone, could you take a note on this? Such a good idea!

Posted via my PRIV!
    08-04-16 10:52 AM
    Still hoping to see this functionality on my BlackBerry KEYone!
    The Blue Light Filter app enabled both flashlights, though Oreo has a built-in night mode and break's the app's implementation of it!
    Last edited by ThomasWillNot; 09-21-18 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Correction
    09-21-18 07:25 PM
    Hello,
    I created a dual flashlight application for Blackberry Priv. I think it will work for all Blackberry devices which have dual led flash.

Amber Flash LED as an alternative flashlight-play_icon.jpg

Thank you!

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dualflashlight
    Last edited by skayadev; 11-10-18 at 07:17 AM. Reason: an article to a
    11-10-18 01:29 AM