Am i the only one that is having tons of lag and problems with BB priv... I just can't believe the amount of a problem I go through one day just to be able to use it like a normal phone.

The back the phone heats up everytime you turn it on.
    It creaks like crazy.
    The battery is awful.
    The software is so bad...that i get...least once a day : "WhatsApp is responding" is that normal for a 800$ phone ?
    My power key is almost all the way inside the phone....
    Like damn...Yes i did a Hard button reboot...wiped it...and the worst part of restarting the phone or wiping it....? Is that it's maybe slower at it than the legacy devices.
    I'm done with Blackberry...Good luck...Peace.
    09-20-16 04:21 PM
    Give it time, and remember the OS is Android. Google wants EVERY PART of your private life with regards to ameliorate the overall user experience, and even then, BlackBerry does a great job of protecting you as best as possible. There are things and processors running in the background I am sure that are hoggin' up speed time etc. In all cases tour recents are critical to close if you're not using them. I often find 20-30 open apps that are in the recents and you'd be surprised how it can speed up a phones if closed... Keep the Priv!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-16 05:20 PM
    Don't feed the Trolls.

andy957 and rotorwrench like this.
    09-20-16 05:30 PM
    I don't have the lag issue on my priv but I do have a creaking back cover

09-20-16 09:35 PM
    sorry to hear about ur problems OP, but i have no problems with mine, it's actually smooth and everything seems to be working fine on it. all i have is the creaking back and side, but i guess that is caused by the nature of the material.
    09-20-16 10:12 PM
    OP, it would help if you would explain what carrier you are on and what OS version you are using. Also, have you shut off notifications from social apps and other apps as well. Those are known battery hogs and cause your phone to work hard all the time. Also make sure you have automatic update for apps turned off and that you have manual selected. Another cause for phone heat.
    09-21-16 06:55 AM