Does anyone know other than waiting for link to be compatible with ans android version! Does anyone here know how or what app to use to sync outlook calendar contacts tasks and notes!?

Upon research the app companion link is a third party syn app but also requires an installation of an app also on device and once synced you have to copy info to device. I am more interested in a direct sync!?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 08:37 AM
    Does anyone know other than waiting for link to be compatible with ans android version! Does anyone here know how or what app to use to sync outlook calendar contacts tasks and notes!?

Upon research the app companion link is a third party syn app but also requires an installation of an app also on device and once synced you have to copy info to device. I am more interested in a direct sync!?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Why not just set your Exchange account (assuming it's exchange?) up on your device and let it sync wirelessly. If you setup the exchange account in the BlackBerry PIM apps it will pull in all of your Calendar, Contact and Emails without the need for companion software like Link.
    11-10-15 11:30 AM
    I think the OP Is taking about the desktop Outlook on a personal PC in standalone mode.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 11:53 AM
    I have tried the Companion Link app. It works, but syncs to its DejaOffice apps you have to install on the PRIV. The content does NOT populate the Blackberry Contact or Calendar apps, so the Hub stuff is still empty. You only see your info in DejaOffice apps.

Response from Companion Link:
    Thank you for contacting CompanionLink Technical Support. So I spoke with our developers, it sounds like the method for syncing to the native apps will require some adjustment for that device. We are waiting on a Priv we ordered for testing, it should be arriving any day now.

It sounds like it might be a couple of weeks after we get the device to correct the native sync part, but we do have excellent developers so it maybe sooner. I will keep this email and as soon as I have word on a fix I will let you know. One thing that might work on the mean time (and if it doesn't let me know so I can add it to their list), is DejaOffice does have an option to ring caller ID from DejaContacts. To enable this open DejaOffice, tap settings, tap Deja Contact settings, and find the DejaOffice Caller ID.
    The DejaOffice Caller ID field does not appear to (presently) work on the PRIV.
    11-18-15 10:56 PM
    I'm using the EVO Collaborator Hotmail/Outlook.com connector for Office Outlook to push Office Outlook 2010 Calendar events to a Windows phone via Outlook.com.

As long as you can sync to the Outlook.com calendar this should let you get Office Outlook calendar events to your Priv.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 11:30 PM
    I use gSyncit on my laptop to sync Outlook with my Gmail calendar and then define the Gmail calendar in the calendar app on my Priv and Nexus 7. Syncs both ways wirelessly and quickly.
    11-19-15 12:51 PM