I was asked to authorize Twitter in the hub did that and when I looked at the hub ll of my email accounts are gone from the Hub. I had two gmail accounts, a compuserve acct, yahoo setup and was receiving mail. Gone, gone.

Ideas?
    03-22-16 06:58 PM
    I was asked to authorize Twitter in the hub did that and when I looked at the hub ll of my email accounts are gone from the Hub. I had two gmail accounts, a compuserve acct, yahoo setup and was receiving mail. Gone, gone.

Ideas?
    Obviously you have to add them again ...
    03-24-16 01:54 PM
    I was asked to authorize Twitter in the hub...
    Please clarify exactly what or how you authorize?
    03-24-16 02:03 PM
    I thought this had gone past replies!!!

Basics. I had opened the phone and UNlocked it. I was greeted by a Prompt to "reauthorize" Twitter for the Hub. I did so. But then I noticed NONE of my 4 or 5 email accounts were in the Hub. Totally gone. All of them. (Contacts and Calendar were fine). So I think there was enough of Twitter to force the prompt from the hub. But there was no remnant of the email accounts.

I looked around and hit all of the menu buttons. NO email accounts. I thought I'd add my main gmail account and that maybe it would "intervene" and say it was already established. NOPE. I added it and then the others. The Hub collected some older email. (I did not study it to see how far back or what).

They all re-added fine. But they were definitely GONE.

Now to add to this, yesterday I was at Costco and they had windshield wiper blades on sale. I had a Remember/Notes item on the size I needed. All of my Notes were GONE! NONE. When I got home, I used Content Transfer app on my Z30 and Priv to move the 69 Notes over again.

Now, what I will add, now that I've had some time to think (dangerous proposition)... Someone mentioned getting better Battery life it they cleaned up BB Services. I believe that I cleaned out its data and cache and left for a bike ride. I did take a few pictures with it but did not look at it otherwise till I got home, got the Twitter prompt and found emails were gone. I wonder if BB Services Data contained the email and Twitter and Notes data and my cleaning blew all of that away???

That in too much detail explains what happened.

And, yes, I would still like to know what I did so that I do NOT do it again.
    03-24-16 03:03 PM
    I thought this had gone past replies!!!

Basics. I had opened the phone and UNlocked it. I was greeted by a Prompt to "reauthorize" Twitter for the Hub. I did so. But then I noticed NONE of my 4 or 5 email accounts were in the Hub. Totally gone. All of them. (Contacts and Calendar were fine). So I think there was enough of Twitter to force the prompt from the hub. But there was no remnant of the email accounts.

I looked around and hit all of the menu buttons. NO email accounts. I thought I'd add my main gmail account and that maybe it would "intervene" and say it was already established. NOPE. I added it and then the others. The Hub collected some older email. (I did not study it to see how far back or what).

They all re-added fine. But they were definitely GONE.

Now to add to this, yesterday I was at Costco and they had windshield wiper blades on sale. I had a Remember/Notes item on the size I needed. All of my Notes were GONE! NONE. When I got home, I used Content Transfer app on my Z30 and Priv to move the 69 Notes over again.

Now, what I will add, now that I've had some time to think (dangerous proposition)... Someone mentioned getting better Battery life it they cleaned up BB Services. I believe that I cleaned out its data and cache and left for a bike ride. I did take a few pictures with it but did not look at it otherwise till I got home, got the Twitter prompt and found emails were gone. I wonder if BB Services Data contained the email and Twitter and Notes data and my cleaning blew all of that away???

That in too much detail explains what happened.

And, yes, I would still like to know what I did so that I do NOT do it again.
    Yes, if you cleared it (data / cache) in blackberry services then all your accounts would disappear. They are stored in blackberry services.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-24-16 03:55 PM
    Yes, if you cleared it (data / cache) in blackberry services then all your accounts would disappear. They are stored in blackberry services.
    WELL, I won't do that again. At least, not UNknowingly! Notes, too, I guess. What else might be stored in there?

Thanks.

(PS: no wonder if saves the Battery, there's no email to sync or retrieve!!!!!!!!)
    03-24-16 04:03 PM
    So it have nothing to do with twitter but rather clearing the BB services data/cache. Thanks for the warning.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-24-16 04:23 PM
    WELL, I won't do that again. At least, not UNknowingly! Notes, too, I guess. What else might be stored in there?

Thanks.

(PS: no wonder if saves the Battery, there's no email to sync or retrieve!!!!!!!!)
    That's basically where the sync engines and databases for the PIM data all live - Calendar, Contacts, Notes/Tasks, Email, integrated social account notifications.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-29-16 11:37 AM