Payed off my Priv this morning, she's all mine!!!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    FF22 and Johnny Dollar like this.
    03-12-16 04:17 PM
    Woo hoo! I got mine using the PayPal credit plan with zero percent financing. I love this device! Still has the BlackBerry goodness and feeling but with the many customization and options of the Android. And having both PKB and VKB has been a huge plus for me. I go back and forth. In a moving car or when my hands are cold, the VKB is a God send. And the tricks on the PKB as well as using it as a track pad makes Web scrolling a pleasant experience.

Posted via my Priv
    tw820 and Sigewif like this.
    03-12-16 08:03 PM
    I received mine last Wednesday and have it set up and still learning the Android OS and its pretty nice, but my SE PP is sitting on my desk and I will take both with me for work!

The PP's screen is so nice and the larger keyboard is the bomb for sure. So now I have both to use and my little Classic just sits in my backpack waiting to be used, which I use mainly when out side doing yard work.

So I have a Priv, SE Passport & Classic, BlackBerry all the way
    03-13-16 08:52 AM
    Payed off my Priv this morning, she's all mine!!!!!

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    I may misunderstand. Did you originally purchase it on a monthly pay-out and just finish off the pay-off immediately?

I was required by Verizon to pay the discounted price over 24 months (no interest and no other contract). But I' prefer just finishing the pay-out and be done with it.
    03-13-16 09:58 AM
    I may misunderstand. Did you originally purchase it on a monthly pay-out and just finish off the pay-off immediately?

I was required by Verizon to pay the discounted price over 24 months (no interest and no other contract). But I' prefer just finishing the pay-out and be done with it.
    I believe...if I'm not mistaken, that you can pay the phone off in full at any time after you begin monthly payments. I did just that with an iPhone 6s I bought at launch.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-13-16 10:07 AM
    I always purchase my devices in full... Leasing or rent to own just isn't how I roll... If I can't afford it at the current time I wait until I can... Not a fan of financing, mobile devices included... I hate the feeling of being in debt to/owing someone or something...

But congrats on making the Priv yours free and clear!

Posted via CB10
    tw820 likes this.
    03-13-16 10:27 AM

Yes I had it on the AT&T next plan , used some of our tax return to pay it off!

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    FF22 likes this.
    03-13-16 01:17 PM