So...
    i've been looking to put a song as my alarm, yet theres no option to input.
    I've tried to move songs to my notifiction/ringtones folder...but nothing shows up.
    any ideas??
    12-20-15 08:14 PM
    Nada....?
    12-20-15 09:28 PM
    For alarm, start setting your alarm as normal. At bottom of settings, go to alarm tones. On the pauses showing all alarm tones, there should be a plus sign / add music at bottom right. Select that and that should take you to your music files where you can select any track as alarm tone. For ring tones, a long press from a music track should offer the option of selecting as ring tone. For assignment of a track to a contact, go to contact, edit, scroll down and you can open a ring tone and notifications menu for that contact.
    12-20-15 09:40 PM
    That plus sign/add music isn't there for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 04:11 AM
    I though OP was new to BB10. Sorry I didn't realize this was a Priv question when I was trying to help earlier.
    12-21-15 04:16 AM
    I use Ringdroid - you can cut songs and save as Notifications/Alarms/Ringtones, than these will appear on the list.

You could also do it manually by using different file explorer to select the song (like total commander or solid explorer), but I'd advise storing the file on local memory rather than external microSD card, because it will reset it to default after next reboot.
    12-21-15 06:19 AM
    I've always been using songs as alarms...

Posted with my Amazing  Passport
    12-21-15 06:25 AM
    For alarm, start setting your alarm as normal. At bottom of settings, go to alarm tones. On the pauses showing all alarm tones, there should be a plus sign / add music at bottom right. Select that and that should take you to your music files where you can select any track as alarm tone. For ring tones, a long press from a music track should offer the option of selecting as ring tone. For assignment of a track to a contact, go to contact, edit, scroll down and you can open a ring tone and notifications menu for that contact.
    Thanks for the help man, but on BlackBerry for ages, and nothing shows on the priv option. Sooo strange/useless not to allow as all other BB's and android allow it.

Anyways we see what happens
    12-21-15 06:27 AM
    I use Ringdroid - you can cut songs and save as Notifications/Alarms/Ringtones, than these will appear on the list.

You could also do it manually by using different file explorer to select the song (like total commander or solid explorer), but I'd advise storing the file on local memory rather than external microSD card, because it will reset it to default after next reboot.
    The thanks man!!

This is one thing I was really cheesed about, that I have to download an app...for alarm tones...NON SENSE!!

But will try it especially if it allows to cut, and will try moving the file but like you said to local.

But that's odd that it would go to default upon reboot.
    12-21-15 06:28 AM
    The thanks man!!

This is one thing I was really cheesed about, that I have to download an app...for alarm tones...NON SENSE!!

But will try it especially if it allows to cut, and will try moving the file but like you said to local.

But that's odd that it would go to default upon reboot.
    It will only reset if the song is on the external card, at least it used to do it on every android phone I have owned, plus if you remove the card for some reason, you loose the ringtone/alarm file.
    12-21-15 06:31 AM

It works perfectly! Thanks so much!
    09-17-16 08:38 AM