Cheap material keyboard. keys are too cramped. always typing mistakes
    laggy software
    BB HUB is a disaster
    OUTLOOK freezes all the time when downloading pics or videos from emails
    overall UI is not aesthetically appealing
    BAD UI FONTS
    I tried I really tried loving you but I am sorry I just cant handle it anymore. What a mistake I made by selling my passport away now I have to hunt for one on kijiji. GOOD BYE PRIV

After using priv for 3 days-img_0138.jpg
    lift likes this.
    11-08-15 08:19 PM
    I'll trade you my mint passport for that priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android cause I'm a Prividiot
    11-08-15 08:20 PM
    A little harsh.... Yes it has some issues but with time aside from a couple of hardware issues that you can either accept or deal with I think that most of these problems will be ironed out.
    11-08-15 08:21 PM
    I'll trade a passport and a z10

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 08:22 PM
    where is this comparison coming from? some people are hard to please... i think it is a fine balance between stock android and bb security with their traditional hardware keyboard, it's as cramped as what a bold 1 or 2 would have been, nothing as wide as the passport, hell there are NO phones as wide as the passport, just like there were no phones as wide as the note when it was released.
    11-08-15 08:24 PM
    laggy software
    BB HUB is a disaster
    BAD UI FONTS
    I tried I really tried loving you but I am sorry I just cant handle it anymore. What a mistake I made by selling my passport away now I have to hunt for one on kijiji. GOOD BYE PRIV

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0138.jpg 
Views:	878 
Size:	280.7 KB 
ID:	379663
    Let show us a video. I have one. And I say you are nothing but full of it. So prove it with video that you even have one.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 08:25 PM
    Can you do some video like this OP..I kinda leaning on buying the Priv but saw your post. hmmmm

sidhuk likes this.
    11-08-15 08:25 PM
    Let show us a video. I have one. And I say you are nothing but full of it. So prove it with video that you even have one.

Posted via CB10
    What you want me to prove. lolz you can see it for yourself when it arrives in the mail. I am not here to put up a fight but to help others make an informed decision as to why they should gamble away 1000 plus dollars (Canadian) for this.....
    11-08-15 08:27 PM
    Great review lolll

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd and sidhuk like this.
    11-08-15 08:27 PM
    laggy software
    BB HUB is a disaster
    BAD UI FONTS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0138.jpg 
Views:	878 
Size:	280.7 KB 
ID:	379663
    You are full of BS and it sounds like you were hired by Apple or Samsung. Just brutal review from a amateur. I call BS. I have used Passport for months and Z30.
    Your justification is laughable.

posted from my Priv!
    sidhuk likes this.
    11-08-15 08:29 PM
    u know what I think android would have looked much better on a passport than on this slider crap...
    11-08-15 08:30 PM
    I'm still laughing at the ridiculous comments made. I honestly think the passport is a work only device it adds no other value. And it's too big, that is why you see barely any any ladies using it. Too awkward to carry.
    11-08-15 08:31 PM
    I'll trade a passport and a z10

Posted via CB10
    Did I mention mine was unlocked? And I'll throw in a band new in the package siedo surface case

11-08-15 08:31 PM
    Geese give it some time it's only a day old at this point! Reach in a pull it out and give it another try.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Blackberry Priv
    11-08-15 08:32 PM
    Hey if you're gonna put it in the trash I'll take it off your hands for free.
    11-08-15 08:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think its fairly obvious he has one hence the picture of the phone in the trash can.
    What you want me to prove. lolz you can see it for yourself when it arrives in the mail. I am not here to put up a fight but to help others make an informed decision as to why they should gamble away 1000 plus dollars (Canadian) for this.....
    903.00 can including tax at Rogers

Hey if you're gonna put it in the trash I'll take it off your hands for free.
    Hush....I have an offer on the table

11-08-15 08:34 PM
    see ya
    11-08-15 08:35 PM
    Did I mention mine was unlocked? And I'll throw in a band new in the package siedo surface case

Damn, mines locked to rogers..... Who we kidding, he's not getting rid of it

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    Geese give it some time it's only a day old at this point! Reach in a pull it out and give it another try.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Blackberry Priv
    if that is the case I rather take my chances with Nexus 6p. it has a faster processor and cost must less than priv. you know what the root of the problem is there are two services running on one phone. (blackberry services and google services which is what is creating so many problems) its just duplicate notifications from everywhere. Keyboard is horrible I am telling the truth this keyboard is so bad I don't have words for it. THIS IS NOT A FLAGSHIP DEVICE. I work hard for my money and I am not gambling away 1000 bux to save a company.
    Bay 13 likes this.
    Damn, mines locked to rogers..... Who we kidding, he's not getting rid of it

Posted via CB10
    As long as he remembers I had first offer in

11-08-15 08:36 PM
    Good luck we can't all like every device at least you tried.
    11-08-15 08:37 PM
    So should we just take your word for it. Thanks for saving me the grief.
    I am now informed.