DId the update through Bell. The missing SIM card message is gone however still no emails from either POP 3 account or Hotmail. Refreshed over and over.....nothing. Hub shows nothing. The only thing that updates is Facebook. Bell has no one that can help. VERY FRUSTRATED.
    12-10-15 07:45 PM
    DId the update through Bell. The missing SIM card message is gone however still no emails from either POP 3 account or Hotmail. Refreshed over and over.....nothing. Hub shows nothing. The only thing that updates is Facebook. Bell has no one that can help. VERY FRUSTRATED.
    I thought the hub app is supposed to update on the 14th!!! I would wait until then.
    12-10-15 07:47 PM
    I sure hope that is the answer. Fingers crossed until then.
    12-10-15 07:52 PM
    Just curious. What are the Server Settings on your Hotmail?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    anon(870071) likes this.
    12-10-15 07:54 PM
    oh boy this is gonna snowball let me grab cookies
    will308 likes this.
    12-10-15 07:58 PM
    Why are you even using POP3 anyway??? That is a terrible choice! Some platforms are actually ending support of POP3.
    12-10-15 08:04 PM
    Why are you even using POP3 anyway??? That is a terrible choice! Some platforms are actually ending support of POP3.
    My isp's email is pop3 only. No imap yet. Sometimes it's the only option.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    12-10-15 08:16 PM
    I see. Well... I guess your hands are tied. I'm still a bit surprised though... that's so incredibly outdated. Are you using the POP3 email account on any other device besides the Priv? Multiple email accounts don't play well with POP3, but I get the feeling you already know this.
    12-10-15 08:18 PM
    My Z10 is still working perfectly on wifi. It is a Priv issue. I had high hopes for this phone. Very disappointed. As far as the POP 3 question goes....The email is available as POP3 only. It is an email address I have had for 20 years and not wanting to switch
    12-10-15 08:36 PM
    Have you tried the direct BlackBerry tech support # from card in your box?

Posted using Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-10-15 09:04 PM
    My hub went to crap after the update too. I have posted lots on fixes for the hub but tonight I gave up and deleted the hub and installed outlook to get my email, when the update comes out I will try again! Frustrated beyond belief

12-11-15 12:46 AM
    When using POP and you set up a new account you will never get old emails to the inbox. You will only get new ones. With Imap mail will be synced.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android and BlackBerry Priv
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-11-15 01:33 AM
    Erase the phone to default. Don't use the BlackBerry content transfer. Reload update. Don't call Bell. Use the direct BlackBerry priv hotline.

12-11-15 01:40 AM
    When using POP and you set up a new account you will never get old emails to the inbox. You will only get new ones. With Imap mail will be synced.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android and BlackBerry Priv
    Not true, all emails in inbox will still download with pop3 depending on your setting to download last x days or forever
    I am still using pop3 on few pcs and I prefer it over imap
    Only on phones I have imap set up

OP try to wipe the device, I had issues with the email in hub but now all works fine for me after few tries

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 01:58 AM
    After the update I noticed battery performance has gone from fantastic to acceptable. The decrease from 12 hours minimum to barely 8 hours does not sit well with me.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    12-11-15 02:47 AM
    It is an email address I have had for 20 years and not wanting to switch
    Can't you make a new email address (say gmail) and forward all your emails to it. This way you get to keep your old email address. Gmail also allows you to send emails from your attached email accounts.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-11-15 03:37 AM
    Erase the phone to default. Don't use the BlackBerry content transfer. Reload update. Don't call Bell. Use the direct BlackBerry priv hotline.

Yer right it's a bug with certain email accounts so do not use content transfer!!!

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-11-15 04:26 AM
    It isn't the old ones that are missing. No new emails come in.

12-11-15 06:51 AM
    My Z10 is still working perfectly on wifi. It is a Priv issue. I had high hopes for this phone. Very disappointed. As far as the POP 3 question goes....The email is available as POP3 only. It is an email address I have had for 20 years and not wanting to switch
    This what happens when you setup email address will ISP. They lock you down , you can't switch provider and outdated service.

I suggest you get new gmail address and then setup pop3 settings inside your Gmail account and let your Gmail account sync all of yours emails to your new accounts including contacts and all attachments. It may take few days to complete and you will be all set. It's better to do it now rather than later because you will also get PUSH from Gmail so it would save you a lot on battery!

kbz1960 likes this.
    12-11-15 07:00 AM
    Did you check your email sync options you may have it setup every 15 minutes or maybe every hour or something else. which all by the way are battery drainers

12-11-15 07:04 AM
    After the update I noticed battery performance has gone from fantastic to acceptable. The decrease from 12 hours minimum to barely 8 hours does not sit well with me.

You are one of the few in this scenario.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (cricket OS 10.3.2.2474) вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv via CB for Android 2.0.3 (TMo OS Lollipop 5.1.1)
    12-11-15 07:44 AM

Mine actually seems to be improving. Right after the update, it seemed slightly worse, but here I am a week later and after a heavy day of use yesterday, I pulled down an incredible 6 hours SoT over 4G. I was following stocks all day and listening to TuneIn while also browsing. I even fit in a 30 min. television show.

12-11-15 08:12 AM
    Did you call the free BlackBerry support? I'm hoping you got assistance from them first, before attempting a DOY.
    12-11-15 08:23 AM
    Maybe I'm wrong, but in my opinion, being BlackBerry not the owner of the OS, the HUB on Priv can't be too much better than this, due to Android's limitation...
    12-12-15 04:54 PM
    Maybe I'm wrong, but in my opinion, being BlackBerry not the owner of the OS, the HUB on Priv can't be too much better than this, due to Android's limitation...
    I think the decision to have the bug as a separate app is also due to their intent to sell it in the future as part of the productivity suite. It wouldn't have been worth their time to develop a hub just for the priv and another one as part of the suite.
    12-12-15 05:38 PM
32 12