After the update the phone just got better.
    1: Seems to be much better on battery. Use to get to 30-40% at the end of the day. After update two days straight battery only got to 50-65%.
    2: Camera focus is much faster. On HDR I use to hear the three clicks, now the three clicks sound like just one long one. No more waiting for focus and get blurry shots. The pictures are much lighter in low light conditions and with very sharp and vivid colors. I'd say as good as it gets for any phone out there.
    3: And the one that made me the most happy is being able to manipulate the internal, SDcard and USB OTG memories. One thing I noticed is you now have to have a password set-up to access the other memories(anyone else have that notice pop up after installing the update). Still dislike the ES File Explorer but it does work. If anyone has a suggestion for a clean basic file manager let me know but it has to operate all three memories.
    4: Super happy with my Priv and so is my wife......and that's the best part.
    12-09-15 10:22 PM
    To be clear, I meant to say an average battery status of 50--65% per day. Compared to the 30-40% before the update.
    Coming from a Z30 it was a learning curve with the new OS and always comparing the two. Call quality and reception is best on the market, period. What sets this apart from BB10 is being able to buy products knowing only Android and Apple are supported and not feeling like a second rate citizen having to come in the back door...every things just works.
    12-10-15 08:12 AM
    Solid File Manager was recommended by blaze. You should try that out

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-10-15 08:13 AM
    I have tried, well actually paid for the ES File Explorer PRO, and have also tried the Solid File Manager. I finally settled with the ASUS File Manager. The UI is easier, well for my eyes, plus it's simple to me. Still waiting on the update tho. ......

Posted via the CrackBerry App frum my Passport or PRIV
    12-10-15 09:27 AM
    Too right. A whole lot better.
    Battery stunning. Quick no delays. Sky movies. Bluetooth to car faultless; piped navigation.

Attached Thumbnails After the update the phone just got better - Priv-9722.jpg  
    12-10-15 09:35 AM
    Too right. A whole lot better.
    Battery stunning. Quick no delays. Sky movies. Bluetooth to car faultless; piped navigation.

Patiently waiting for AT&T update 😖

Posted from my Priv
    paulbbp likes this.
    12-10-15 06:44 PM