What has been your experience with the BlackBerry Hub app for the Priv? How does it compare with the BB10 Hub?

Thanks for your responses.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    07-15-16 02:15 PM
    After a few months you want remember the difference... if you leave BB10 behind.

But no gestures, Text is just notifications - you'll have to go to the messaging app to reply. Few 3rd party apps need to be added, but I think that is up to the 3rd parties at this point.

Overall it very usable, and the ability to access and update apps without patching or the other hassles of BB10 overcome the greatness of the original.
    07-15-16 03:15 PM
    After a few months you want remember the difference... if you leave BB10 behind.

But no gestures, Text is just notifications - you'll have to go to the messaging app to reply. Few 3rd party apps need to be added, but I think that is up to the 3rd parties at this point.

Overall it very usable, and the ability to access and update apps without patching or the other hassles of BB10 overcome the greatness of the original.
    Thanks for your reply. Going to pull the trigger on BlackBerry's Android soon I think.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    07-15-16 03:22 PM