Having a difficult time adding social media accounts to Hub. Do I have to first install the official FB & Twitter apps from Play store?
    02-22-17 04:51 PM
    On BlackBerry 10 you'd have to install the apps first. I guess it's no different on Android. But I could be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 05:12 PM
    Issue solved. Thanks.
    02-22-17 06:14 PM
    Did it require an install of the apps?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 06:25 PM
    Yes. As soon as I installed FB, it automatically added it to the Hub. If I didn't run a business, I wouldn't need to have FB at all. But, in order to keep up with the musicians I represent, and buyers I have to contact, etc., it is definitely needed.
    02-22-17 07:16 PM
    Good it's solved then!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 07:23 PM
    Yes. As soon as I installed FB, it automatically added it to the Hub. If I didn't run a business, I wouldn't need to have FB at all. But, in order to keep up with the musicians I represent, and buyers I have to contact, etc., it is definitely needed.
    I am curious as to whether this seems to drain your battery. I haven't added the Facebook app because I hear it takes a lot of battery. I check it via Chrome but the new Facebook messenger requires the app. I don't use Facebook heavily for my business.
    02-22-17 11:44 PM
    I am curious as to whether this seems to drain your battery. I haven't added the Facebook app because I hear it takes a lot of battery. I check it via Chrome but the new Facebook messenger requires the app. I don't use Facebook heavily for my business.
    I'm using FB Messenger without the FB app. But I haven't updated Messenger yet so maybe that's maybe why it work for me.
    02-23-17 12:03 AM
    I am curious as to whether this seems to drain your battery. I haven't added the Facebook app because I hear it takes a lot of battery.
    It does if you don't tweak a lot of settings, I have it on my phone, most most everything is turned off or disabled. It works just fine when I want to open it and use it. But I don't need an alert every time FB thinks I might know Joe Blow, or somebody hits like on a post.
    I have no use for FB messenger, I hear it uses a pretty good bit of battery, which is understandable, since it has to keep going online to see if there are any messages. In addition to your normal texting and email stuff.
    02-23-17 09:55 AM
    Doesn't seem to affect my battery. But, I still mainly use my phone for emails & phone calls w/ some social media at beginning and end of my day. Priv is my business device and I use an iPhone 7 as my personal device.
    02-24-17 02:15 AM