So,

the power of google honestly surprises me *i hope all your sarcasm detectors are going off*

So i had ended up wiping my phone and loading content back on. I've setup my main emails via the hub - no problem.

However i didnt sign into the "gmail app" thus i couldn't have access to play store etc..Finally completed and ended up getting duplicates, but disabled the sync/notification thus i only get mail in my hub (yay)

Now, i'm trying to add an account to my google drive. It only shows my main account which i used for play store.

Does this mean you have to basically add your account via the gmail/google account sign in to be able to access to add accounts to apps? i figure if i signed up via Hub - i wouldn't need to.

thanks
    04-17-16 02:49 PM
    So,

the power of google honestly surprises me *i hope all your sarcasm detectors are going off*

So i had ended up wiping my phone and loading content back on. I've setup my main emails via the hub - no problem.

However i didnt sign into the "gmail app" thus i couldn't have access to play store etc..Finally completed and ended up getting duplicates, but disabled the sync/notification thus i only get mail in my hub (yay)

Now, i'm trying to add an account to my google drive. It only shows my main account which i used for play store.

Does this mean you have to basically add your account via the gmail/google account sign in to be able to access to add accounts to apps? i figure if i signed up via Hub - i wouldn't need to.

thanks
    It's an Android phone...you'll need a Google Account. But you can go into the settings Accounts > Google and chose what you want to SYNC... if anything.

Also if you go into Apps, you can stop and disable GMail, with no noticeable issues that I've seen..
    FF22 likes this.
    04-18-16 09:39 AM
    It's an Android phone...you'll need a Google Account. But you can go into the settings Accounts > Google and chose what you want to SYNC... if anything.

Also if you go into Apps, you can stop and disable GMail, with no noticeable issues that I've seen..
    Yo man,

That's what I figured and did.

But the off thing is that I've added a Google account. But to use box I got to re-add the same one. That's the weird part about this
    04-18-16 11:42 AM