Do they even plan on doing one for the Priv?? Samsung, Nexus and LG did extensive campaigns to let us know they had a new phone out but outside of Crackberry and Android Central there is little mention of this new phone.

With the Android os, this is no longer a niche device and has the potential to unseat Samsung as the go to android device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-16-15 06:45 AM
    No on knows what BlackBerry is doing.... not sure even BlackBerry knows. They might be using this time to gauge interest. Or they might be waiting for PRIV Revenues to start coming in to pay for a new marketing campaing.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-16-15 07:06 AM
    I thought this one was pretty clever... Ad Campaign??-7124534293282813152.jpg
    11-16-15 10:29 PM
    No on knows what BlackBerry is doing.... not sure even BlackBerry knows. They might be using this time to gauge interest. Or they might be waiting for PRIV Revenues to start coming in to pay for a new marketing campaing.
    with 3 $billion in cash at hand, what revenue do they need to wait for??
    Quorist likes this.
    11-16-15 10:47 PM
    What is the point in wasting money advertising when there is not enough inventory to sell?
    Quorist and DINGSTER1 like this.
    11-16-15 11:14 PM
    What is the point in wasting money advertising when there is not enough inventory to sell?
    To create more demand. Giving blackberry a reason to ramp up production for more orders

Pretty sure bbry did not want to over manufacture and have plenty of left over stock when bbry devices haven't been selling like hot cakes
    11-17-15 01:21 AM
    with 3 $billion in cash at hand, what revenue do they need to wait for??
    I personally would have loved to see them spend a few $100 Million on the PRIV's lauch and subquest attempt to caputure consumer mind share.

But Chen is a businessman who is trying to keep a struggling company afloat. Between revenues falling and launching a new product... I doubt he wanted to risk touching his safety net. Because going into the red hurts the "business", just as much as a bad product can....
    11-17-15 07:13 AM
    This has always been a poor area for blackberry in the states don't know about other areas but here everyone thinks blackberry is out of business.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 07:52 AM
    This has always been a poor area for blackberry in the states don't know about other areas but here everyone thinks blackberry is out of business.

Posted via CB10
    Not if they watched Good Morning America this morning....
    11-17-15 08:03 AM
    So far there's no point in marketing a device that is sold out online and not available at 3 out of 4 US carriers. I believe that marketing activity will accelerate once supply is back up to par and when Verizon & T-Mobile are officially on board.

Posted via CB app on my BlackBerry Classic
    11-17-15 08:05 AM