Hello everybody. I just noticed a weird noise on my phone a couple of minutes ago. I had my phone on stand by mode on my pocket and when I took it out to see what was that weird never heard noise I saw a message. Basically the screen was showing the options that always show when u try to turn it of the device, so was: restart, turn off and on the bottom was an option "accept bug and under that option were some details: mmb (which I dont know what that mean) and some numbers after. I took a screen shot to post it here but the screen shot no longer exists. Anyway I didnt accepy anything so I clicked out from the option and I was redirected to enter my pin which I did so and the device started again like it was shut off. Any idea!
    02-11-17 03:35 AM
    Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Accept bug? what was that?-35156.jpg  
    02-11-17 04:50 AM
    Like this?
    That's a new one. Is it associated with a beta program? Or???
    02-11-17 09:31 AM
    I don't remember the procedure for taking bug reports, but I'm pretty sure your pocket managed to duplicate that combination of pressing buttons.
    02-11-17 11:03 AM
    I don't remember the procedure for taking bug reports, but I'm pretty sure your pocket managed to duplicate that combination of pressing buttons.
    I think it's volume down and power at the same time. It's probable you triggered this in your pocket although I never have.
    02-11-17 11:50 AM
    I think it's volume down and power at the same time. It's probable you triggered this in your pocket although I never have.
    Yes. Hold them until after the screen shot finishes.
    02-11-17 12:04 PM
    Like this?
    Yes this is exactly what I got. Never happened before. Weird
    02-11-17 12:42 PM
    That's a new one. Is it associated with a beta program? Or???
    It is associated with a beta program? Well as far as I know I switched the theme on the hub from white to black I believe the theme is in beta. It may have anything to do with it?
    02-11-17 12:45 PM
    Did you sign up for the OS beta? Pretty sure that's what activates this. Or maybe you just enabled logging which gives you the ability to send bug reports.
    02-11-17 12:50 PM
    Can't remember if logging is enabled by default, I'm thinking it was.
    His pocket just pushed the right buttons.
    02-11-17 03:24 PM
    I dont know what to say. I didnt sign up for any beta account , but who knows hopebit doesnt do it again.
    02-13-17 02:40 AM
    You don't have to sign up for any beta in order to take a bug report, I think you do have to enable bug reports somewhere. Can't remember where.
    If it does it while sitting on your desk not being touched, you might want to get concerned. Otherwise just tap somewhere outside the option box and don't worry about it.
    02-13-17 07:07 AM
    Settings > Diagnostics and turn it off.

The only way to get the bug report option in the power menu is to enable the developer options and turn on bug report shortcut. You'd have to actively enable the dev menu and turn on the shortcut so I'd assume you'd remember doing this.
    02-13-17 07:59 AM
    I'd assume you'd remember doing this.
    Not necessarily, I've turned it on and off more than once, and don't remember how it's set at the moment.
    Course I am an old fart with a leaky memory.
    02-13-17 08:26 AM
    Not necessarily, I've turned it on and off more than once, and don't remember how it's set at the moment.
    Course I am an old fart with a leaky memory.
    Maybe you should clear you personal cache a bit more often. Either that or ginkgo biloba.
    Wezard likes this.
    02-13-17 08:56 AM
    Maybe you should clear you personal cache a bit more often. Either that or ginkgo biloba.
    Tried the Ginkgo, kept forgetting to take it, or sometimes even where I put it.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-13-17 09:30 AM
    Tried the Ginkgo, kept forgetting to take it, or sometimes even where I put it.
    There's an app for that (tm)
    02-13-17 12:30 PM
    There's an app for that (tm)
    I keep forgetting to download it.
    FF22 and dave8787 like this.
    02-13-17 05:56 PM