UK STV100-4 bought direct from shopBB. I got Notification last weekend but waited till today before updating. Tried update but it failed the verify stage, so applied the OTA fix as described elsewhere. TIP - apply the fix first, saves the update doing the download twice. Everything went exactly as expected. Plus had to re-establish the backup account.
    It's all working OK... so far!
    Cheers
    04-12-18 08:50 AM
    Thurask maintains a complete repository.

https://mega.nz/#F!fA0URRLL!P-4nDqc5JWTVRg8fv5LyhA
    Great
    04-12-18 09:05 AM
    Cool man.
    I'll grab it tomorrow on a laptop than it will sit on a external drive if I ever need it.

Thanx!

P.s. why would anybody want the newer one u mentioned over the old one which is debloated??
    Just curious
    To the P.S. Well all the AT&T branded devices that are NOT whitelisted for OTA update to non-bloated software, would want the newest Autoloader. If it is applied an older one, it is either offered nothing OTA (if out of the reach for AT&T), OR offered the newest bloated OTA. So it would be pointless to apply an old one to those devices (Unless you are in a very special case where something is not working with the newest)
    04-12-18 09:15 AM
    UK STV100-4 bought direct from shopBB. I got Notification last weekend but waited till today before updating. Tried update but it failed the verify stage, so applied the OTA fix as described elsewhere. TIP - apply the fix first, saves the update doing the download twice. Everything went exactly as expected. Plus had to re-establish the backup account.
    It's all working OK... so far!
    Cheers
    Thanks! Nice to know that at the least SOME in Europe got it offered
    04-12-18 09:17 AM
    Thurask maintains a complete repository.

https://mega.nz/#F!fA0URRLL!P-4nDqc5JWTVRg8fv5LyhA
    Just checked the link, and noticed that he got BOTH
    • bbry_qc8992_autoloader_user-common-AAQ280.zip
    • bbry_qc8992_autoloader_user-common-AAQ281.zip

So maybe the AAQ281 is the 'non existing' November update, that exists after all...

Forget the above, I was fooled by both the general and the South Korea one called "common"
    Last edited by EskeRahn; 04-12-18 at 10:22 AM.
    04-12-18 09:24 AM
    Just checked the link, and noticed that he got BOTH
    • bbry_qc8992_autoloader_user-common-AAQ280.zip
    • bbry_qc8992_autoloader_user-common-AAQ281.zip

So maybe the AAQ281 is the 'non existing' November update, that exists after all...
    They are all Oct.
    04-12-18 09:28 AM
    They are all Oct.
    Downloaded AAQ281, and boot.img,sig says
    That is a week after the AAQ289

Wonder why AAQ281 has not been spread OTA - but that is a totally different topic.

Anyone with AAQ281 installed that can tell how it looks in "about phone"?

Forget the above, I was fooled by both the general and the South Korea one called "common"
    Last edited by EskeRahn; 04-12-18 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Factual error
    04-12-18 10:10 AM
    Downloaded AAQ281, and boot.img,sig says
    That is a week after the AAQ289 ()

Wonder why AAQ281 has not been spread OTA - but that is a totally different topic.

Anyone with AAQ281 installed that can tell how it looks in "about phone"?
    281 was for Verizon and South Korea.

289 for AT&T.

280 for the rest.
    04-12-18 10:12 AM
    Oh! And if anyone optimistically tries to fetch an AAW068 Autoloader, by obvious modification of the AAQ280 link, I can tell that it is NOT made available like that.
    https://bbapps.download.blackberry.c...mon-AAQ280.zip
    Last edited by EskeRahn; 04-12-18 at 10:34 AM. Reason: bug
    04-12-18 10:18 AM
    281 was for Verizon and South Korea.

289 for AT&T.

280 for the rest.
    It says "common" for the 281, but is that South Korea then?

04-12-18 10:19 AM
    It says "common" for the 281, but is that South Korea then?
    Silly me, YES, that is the South Korea one
    04-12-18 10:21 AM
    Which mobile service provider do you have?
    04-13-18 08:16 AM
    I'm in the UK and my PRIV is a factory unlocked phone. Still no update notice received.
    04-13-18 08:18 AM
    Finally got it offered!!
    Needed the verify fix.
    My priv is an unlocked AT&T branded and debloated (was on AAQ280)
    My carrier is "3" in Denmark

Note I: It came after a BOOT. I checked for it half an hour earlier without getting it offered. So for the impatient ones, a boot might be worth a try.

Note II: The install took no longer than usual, but the "Installing" phase for reinstalling the updates for "Google Play Services", is surprisingly slow. (And I needed to re-select the account for backup afterwards)
    Last edited by EskeRahn; 04-13-18 at 03:19 PM. Reason: more info
    04-13-18 02:32 PM
    EskeRahn, thank you kindly for your attention. I'm in the United Kingdom, my PRIV is factory unlocked and I'm using EE for my mobile service provider. I have not received the update notice. I tried your suggestion to switch off and switch back on my PRIV still no update notice.

Kind regards.
    04-13-18 06:51 PM
    EskeRahn, thank you kindly for your attention. I'm in the United Kingdom, my PRIV is factory unlocked and I'm using EE for my mobile service provider. I have not received the update notice. I tried your suggestion to switch off and switch back on my PRIV still no update notice.

Kind regards.
    Well could be that it just coincidentally happened to become available to me after I last tried manual check, and I booted for other reasons (Textra SMSs that suddenly failed to send). I have checked a LOT of times the last week - and kept it charged over 70% and connected to WiFi, as I saw somewhere mentioned as a requirement. And also tried a few boots (both "restart" and holding power and VolUp - all to no avail. Until now)
    04-13-18 07:08 PM
    Well could be that it just coincidentally happened to become available to me after I last tried manual check, and I booted for other reasons (Textra SMSs that suddenly failed to send). I have checked a LOT of times the last week - and kept it charged over 70% and connected to WiFi, as I saw somewhere mentioned as a requirement. And also tried a few boots (both "restart" and holding power and VolUp - all to no avail. Until now)
    Booting is the same as a check-in from the dialer. *#*#checkin#*#*
    04-13-18 07:18 PM
    EskeRahn, I just don't understand why this AAW068 is such a mystery. I tried switching off my PRIV, I even took out the SIM card and replace it. I also did a factory reset. I connected to the WiFi. None seems to get the update notice.

I wish BlackBerry could be more supportive and transparent with information on this update.

Very frustrating ������
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    04-13-18 07:24 PM
    @Priv4U - nothing for me yet. Unlocked STV100-4 from Carphone Warehouse using Virgin pay monthly sim.
    04-13-18 07:24 PM
    Just did a manual check and it's here. Downloading now. In regards to having 70% battery etc It was just a coincidence. I'm at 40% and showed itself
    On stv1
    04-13-18 07:28 PM
    Booting is the same as a check-in from the dialer. *#*#checkin#*#*
    OK thanks. and is this also 100% identical to checking in "System update"? (either through DTEK or settings), or are there some subtle differences?
    04-13-18 07:43 PM
    OK thanks. and is this also 100% identical to checking in "System update"? (either through DTEK or settings), or are there some subtle differences?
    No. Checking for updates in settings can be as much as a day behind a check-in.
    EskeRahn and Gigolo69 like this.
    04-13-18 07:46 PM
    EskeRahn, I just don't understand why this AAW068 is such a mystery. I tried switching off my PRIV, I even took out the SIM card and replace it. I also did a factory reset. I connected to the WiFi. None seems to get the update notice.

I wish BlackBerry could be more supportive and transparent with information on this update.

Very frustrating ������
    I think that we all are quite puzzled about this update. Both what it is all about, and why the distribution is so slow.

Maybe they simply only have a (relatively) small server/band width allocated for the distribution, as updates were supposed to have ended for the Priv??
    04-13-18 07:49 PM
    No. Checking for updates in settings can be as much as a day behind a check-in.
    Thanks. Nice to know, for future devices - don't expect more updates for the Priv
    04-13-18 07:52 PM
    EskeRahn, since you have done the update may I please ask you what difference have you seen on your Priv?

2. What is the kernel version and date?

3. Are Icons the same?
    04-13-18 08:04 PM
708 ... 678910 ...