T-Mobile $479. And they will unlock it for you if you buy it outright.
    You can't compare launch prices to one that has been on for a few months.
    Sparksx likes this.
    10-24-15 12:13 AM
    Nope. Not happy. As you said it, the soul of the OS defines the phone. It isn't BlackBerry.

You pontificate that if it isn't made by BlackBerry then it isn't BlackBerry. Well, QNX is not made by BlackBerry. It's someone else's OS later bought by BlackBerry, but no matter how you spin it it isn't their OS. If BlackBerry in some alternate universe had the means to buy Android, you still would rant Priv is not BlackBerry.

QNX, not a BlackBerry OS, with BlackBerry lipstick is BlackBerry.
    Android, not a BlackBerry OS, with BlackBerry lipstick isn't BlackBerry.
    Faulty logic.

Nice try though.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Happy, nice to hear from you again sorry do not spend time in tis alternate universe of yours but in mine Blackberry does own QNX and install it in their phones calling it BB (Blackberry) 10. What part of that is so hard to understand? And if Blackberry purchased Android then it would be a BB Operating System, just not one I want.
    10-24-15 12:48 AM
    I already paid the $699, I had BBRY stock when I bought it around $5.99 and sold it for $7. I still have left over so I didnt really lose anything.
    lol.
    10-24-15 01:09 AM
    I don't want it, it is simply a reference point. BlackBerry hasn't learned from the past and is doing the same mistakes. You will be one of few who will pay that much more money than a comparably spec'd device with the same OS for a much cheaper price.
    I have a Note Edge, a Note 5, LG G3, Passport & a Z30 - all of which I paid $750+ with the exception of the G3 & the Z30 and I still can't wait to buy the Priv so that I can hopefully dump the Note 5 and or the G3
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-25-15 02:55 AM
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If it's not running a BlackBerry OS it's not a BlackBerry. It's an Android phone, and really only a mid-range one at that. The only compelling part of BlackBerry's hardware for me was the physical keyboard. The price of that keyboard was a relatively tiny screen and that became intolerable for me. So I got used to the virtual on-screen keyboard. What I always loved was the BlackBerry OS - including BB10. If I wanted an Android phone I'd get a Nexus. or a BlackPhone.
    Not this **** again..
    10-25-15 09:12 AM
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If it's not running a BlackBerry OS it's not a BlackBerry. It's an Android phone, and really only a mid-range one at that. The only compelling part of BlackBerry's hardware for me was the physical keyboard. The price of that keyboard was a relatively tiny screen and that became intolerable for me. So I got used to the virtual on-screen keyboard. What I always loved was the BlackBerry OS - including BB10. If I wanted an Android phone I'd get a Nexus. or a BlackPhone.
    Then enjoy your Nexus or Blackphone. You act like BlackBerry made a mistake breaking up with you. BlackBerry knows exactly what she did. She moved on and now you should too.

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-25-15 09:29 AM
    Then enjoy your Nexus or Blackphone. You act like BlackBerry made a mistake breaking up with you. BlackBerry knows exactly what she did. She moved on and now you should too.

Posted via CB10
    I have. I'm an iPhone user now full time.

I get that BlackBerry probably had no choice but to go Android, at least for one device. Test the waters, so to speak. But I'm not with it. I doubt Chen & Co. are losing any sleep over my decision, but this ship is sailing without me.
    10-25-15 10:04 PM
307 ... 111213