97% of the total device market is at about the " OMG! BFF! " level. So no need for a PKB.

Personally, I'm glad we have one.
    FF22, artemis-kun, Sigewif and 1 others like this.
    04-09-16 04:25 PM
    The Priv is a great phone. I wish it were more popular to make sure that blackberry will stay in the hardware business.
    Sigewif likes this.
    04-10-16 09:16 PM
    Too expensive to begin with, middling specs.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-11-16 11:11 PM
    The Priv is a great phone. I wish it were more popular to make sure that blackberry will stay in the hardware business.
    I agree!
    04-12-16 03:54 AM
    Unfortunately, BlackBerry killed itself. The article is mostly correct, BlackBerry is done. I like the Priv but it truly is too little too late.

Posted via CB10
    Booooo....such a Debbie Downer!!

Posted via the CrackBerry Android App from my BlackBerry PRIV
    04-12-16 07:32 AM
    97% of the total device market is at about the " OMG! BFF! " level. So no need for a PKB.

Personally, I'm glad we have one.
    Agree completely, never use my PKB and have had my PRIV since late January. Even considering gluing it shut. All in all its likely there to help traditional BlackBerry users migrate over.

04-12-16 07:36 AM
    Agree completely, never use my PKB and have had my PRIV since late January. Even considering gluing it shut. All in all its likely there to help traditional BlackBerry users migrate over.

Not sure if you agree or not, I DO use the PKB, for about anything over 3 lines. The predictive and capacitance flick is great. I'm still having problems getting my thumbs and eyes trained for predictive, but that's prob cuz I'm an old fart.
    Once I get really used to it, I should be able to really fly, and see what I've typed full screen.
    04-12-16 08:29 AM
    Not sure if you agree or not, I DO use the PKB, for about anything over 3 lines. The predictive and capacitance flick is great. I'm still having problems getting my thumbs and eyes trained for predictive, but that's prob cuz I'm an old fart.
    Once I get really used to it, I should be able to really fly, and see what I've typed full screen.
    I hear ya, I'm a young old fart myself, but in my case I simply find myself getting pretty fast on the touch screen keyboard. Nonetheless, it's definitely nice to have the choice.

04-12-16 08:42 AM
33 12