When I first got the device I had no problem with 4g now I'm on H (3g) and tried restarting airplane mode , apn reset , nothing worked is this a problem on the priv or my carrier ?
    08-07-17 02:05 PM
    When I first got the device I had no problem with 4g now I'm on H (3g) and tried restarting airplane mode , apn reset , nothing worked is this a problem on the priv or my carrier ?
    What happens when you move locations? Eg, a shopping mall, a park, or near a cell tower?

Is your device still on 3G on those occasions ?
    08-08-17 04:54 AM
    What happens when you move locations? Eg, a shopping mall, a park, or near a cell tower?

Is your device still on 3G on those occasions ?
    We dont have full 4g coverage in the city but where I live there's.
    No doesn't change at all I've been near cell tower and still no 4g
    08-08-17 04:59 AM
    What are your mobile network settings?
    Settings, more (one down from data usage), mobile network settings, preferred network type (press that for choices)
    Attached Thumbnails 4G problem ?-59327.jpg  
    08-08-17 05:03 AM
    What's bbve show network as?

Also, maybe do the connectivity test ...

Edit
    Nah, connectivity test won't help
    Attached Thumbnails 4G problem ?-59328.jpg  
    08-08-17 05:13 AM
    I'm connected to WIFI so it shows network available, connected to wifi
    I'm thinking it might be carrier issue ?
    08-08-17 08:36 AM
    It would be incredibly helpful to know things like:
    What city
    What carrier
    Have you installed any updates recently

I have a PRIV and have had no issues with the 3G/4G other than I live in a small town with only ONE cell tower. Sometimes the tower that gets so congested that the phone drops down to 3G.
    Other than that, no issues.
    08-08-17 09:23 AM
    Could be that 3G signal is stronger in your area.
    When you open the Phone app type *#*#4636#*#*. Open Phone information and you can select "LTE only" under preferred network type. Of course, if you do that and the phone can't get a strong enough LTE signal, you'll have no network connection at all.
    08-08-17 12:02 PM
    Could be that 3G signal is stronger in your area.
    When you open the Phone app type *#*#4636#*#*. Open Phone information and you can select "LTE only" under preferred network type. Of course, if you do that and the phone can't get a strong enough LTE signal, you'll have no network connection at all.
    I'll try it just to see if there's a problem
    Edit : tried it didn't connect to network idk what wrong
    08-08-17 01:40 PM
    It would be incredibly helpful to know things like:
    What city
    What carrier
    Have you installed any updates recently

I have a PRIV and have had no issues with the 3G/4G other than I live in a small town with only ONE cell tower. Sometimes the tower that gets so congested that the phone drops down to 3G.
    Other than that, no issues.
    You wouldn't know
    Tripoli - lebanon
    ALFA
    July update ,can't remember if it was working after the update and just stopped few days ago or after the update directly
    08-08-17 01:42 PM
    You wouldn't know
    Tripoli - lebanon
    ALFA
    July update ,can't remember if it was working after the update and just stopped few days ago or after the update directly
    Ok, yes, I wouldn't know the city and the carrier is a complete mystery to me. Much like how my hobby of ice fishing wouldn't make much sense to you, likely.

You should talk to your carrier and see if they have any issues on the go. If not, then you may be looking at rolling back the update (I have no idea how to do that).
    My guess would be that something in the update is not working with your carrier.
    08-08-17 02:57 PM
    Ok, yes, I wouldn't know the city and the carrier is a complete mystery to me. Much like how my hobby of ice fishing wouldn't make much sense to you, likely.

You should talk to your carrier and see if they have any issues on the go. If not, then you may be looking at rolling back the update (I have no idea how to do that).
    My guess would be that something in the update is not working with your carrier.
    I love any type of fishing, too bad there's no ice fishing here .
    That's what I'm going to do, I'll wait for august update and see if anything change first
    08-08-17 02:59 PM
    Update I congacted the carrier and they said no thing's wrong , few hours later 4g is back ! So weird
    08-11-17 03:04 PM